Boiling

Beta: Cyndaquil123

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. And while Naasica is my baby, I do not condone her actions in any way shape or form. She is my practice villain.

Warning: Bottom chapter 2. You know it by now.

Today's my birthday, so I'm celebrating by uploading chapters for 3 stories today. First up is RR!

(ง ⌣ ~ ⌣) ง

Does it get your blood boiling, does it make you see red?

Do you wanna destroy it, does it get in your head?

Cause it gets my blood boiling and I'm coming unglued

It would hit you like poison if you knew what I knew

You would be angry too

-Angry Too by Lola Blanc

(ง ⌣ ~ ⌣) ง

When Naruto and the others came back after completing the second phase they were surprised to find the training grounds destroyed, and that I was in a foul mood. All Obito had to do was mutter, "Tsunade's back in Konoha."

Then Naruto and Sasuke were scowling. Naruto even shook his fist, "Then what the hell we waitin' for? Let's kick her ass."

"Who's Tsunade?" Sakura asked, bewildered by the killing intent oozing off those around her at the mere mention of her name.

"A cowardly whore who abandoned her family, friends, teammates, and village to become a drunk after losing one person," I sneered. "Apparently their sacrifice meant nothing to her. And neither did I."

I hadn't meant for that last bitter bit to slip out. I chewed on the inside of my cheek before excusing myself to sit on the rooftop. I huddled in the blanket given to me, staring blankly up at the sky. I turned my mind off, slowly draining the anger from my heart. Each breath expelled a bit more of my resentment.

I would never stop hating her, but I had to get my emotions under control before I acted rashly.

If I decided to kill her, I wanted that decision to be made under a cool head. Killing her in a burst of anger was too quick for her.

She would have been smarter to stay away.

No.

She would have been smarter to kill herself while she had the chance.

The sun dipped down. The moon rose up. The stars sparkled above, tauntingly cheerful despite my sour mood.

It was well past midnight before Minato returned home. He didn't enter the home, only hopping up onto the rooftop and giving me an exhausted smile. I wordlessly held up the blanket and he took a seat underneath it beside me.

"The fuck she's doing here?" I muttered.

"A request made by various council members," Minato answered. "After what happened with Chouji and the potential threat of lingering ROOT members... most of them wanted her to return just in case."

Of course, none of this was ever mentioned in a council meeting. I was a member of the council and if any had dared to even utter her name in my presence they were met with cool disdain. I could be sweet, charming, downright endearing, but everyone knew Tsunade was a taboo subject for me.