Owari

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Warning: All warnings addressed at the bottom of chapter 2. Trigger warning for dissociative break.

Beta: Cyndaquil123

(ง ⌣ ~ ⌣) ง

Funny how you think I'm bothered

Know I'm nothing like the others

You shouldn't have messed with me

'cause I heard you were afraid of

Monsters

Are you ready for the Monster?

Monster by Kira

(ง ⌣ ~ ⌣) ง

I

I

I st

I no

I NO

I sto

I

I NONONO

I stopitstopstopit

I NoNoNoNoNoNoNo

Stopped.

Owari, Madara's right hand, slipped on his mask and tightened his gloves. I, no, no, no, Naasica, slipped away inside of his mind like a distant thought. She hovered in the back of it, always aware, always watching, but no longer interfering.

Owari pulled the hood over him, activating the seal-genjutsu that was drawn inside of it. The end of the hood stuck to the top of Owari's mask, firmly keeping it in place. His mask, white as the ghosts he avenged, with eyes as red as war, acted as a good gas mask, as well. It would filter out the worst of the offenders he would have to breathe in while he worked.

His hood, black as his heart, was part of his cloak that ended at his tailbone. Long cloaks did not offer enough maneuverability for him to work.

He kept the standard black pants, and the standard black boots. He had a red, red, red shirt that was mostly covered by his black cloak.

When the Akatsuki was done he would add a red cloud to the back of his cloak.

Madara watched Owari finish getting ready before smiling at him. "Owari. A good name, for our cause. The End."

"That is what we are, Master," Owari answered. The mask turned Naasica's voice into Owari's, making it deep and soft.

"Go, then, Owari. It is time the real Akatsuki was born."

Owari bowed to Madara, before he slipped away into the night.

(ง ⌣ ~ ⌣) ง

The three grown orphans stood in the cave, huddling around a fire.

Owari approached them, not bothering to hide his presence. "Good evening."
Nagato's one Rinnegan eye turned to look at him, while his other eye remained hidden by hair. Konan and Yahiko both narrowed their gaze as Owari approached.