Beginning of the End

Warnings: Addressed at the bottom of chapter two, and here

Beta: Cyndaquil123

Artwork is mine. Full view can be found here: https://www.deviantart.com/charredblossom16/art/Naasica-Final-772768621 

(ง ⌣ ~ ⌣) ง

"Cheating out each other

Betray one another

What's the point,

When we know everything's so meaningless?

It's a deep and silent night,

I cannot hear anything

'Cause everything is fast asleep.

Now the world, so full of sin

It repeats itself again,

Such a relentless dream!"

- Sam Luff

(ง ⌣ ~ ⌣) ง

Words failed me as I stared at the child in the tank. My memory of the original timeline might have been a bit off, but I knew that the child did not originally have orange eyes.

My eyes.

Kakashi and Obito were beside me. Obito sucked in a sharp breath as he quickly put the pieces together, and Kakashi placed a hand on my shoulder.

He has my eyes.

Orochimaru successfully made a mokuton user with not only Hashirama's, my grandfather, DNA... but with my own.

The desire to skin him alive was undeniable. I knew, with every fiber of my being, that I would make that worm scream for the violation he has done to me. My skin crawled, and my stomach heaved dangerously. He stole my DNA. He took my blood and he used it to create a child of my blood.

He violated me.

The spike of killing intent was impossible to hide. My hands curled into fists so tightly that they bled from my nails digging in. Chakra unintentionally oozed out of me, cracking the ground around me and shattering the glass tube that kept the child imprisoned.

Obito caught the boy as he fell forward, coughing up putrid liquid.

"This is from Orochimaru," I said, my voice tight with barely contained fury. "I am going to skin him alive, and have the nastiest human I can find violate him until he dies."

Obito adjusted the now unconscious boy in his arms, "How can you know it's Orochimaru?"

"I know," I hissed out. "Obito, take care of that child and tell Minato everything. I'm going hunting."

"I'm coming with you," Kakashi told me. "If we're really going after Orochimaru—"

"We are."

"Then you'll need back up. Obito, join us as soon as you can," Kakashi finished. "I'll leave Pakkun with you."