chapter -1

I walked as the rain drops hit the ground. I pulled my coat further to cover my face from the rain. What's life? is it full of shit?. These questions kept repeating in my mind.
I didn't feel like going to college so instead I found myself going to the park. It had stopped raining now. The park was empty, only few people here and there with their umbrellas.

I sat down on a bench starring at the puddle near me. I looked up and saw a guy with grey hoodies on, leaning on the tree besides him. His face was covered so it was hard to tell where he was looking. He stood with his hands across his chest .My phone rang and I picked up without seeing the caller id. "Hey honey! Where are you?" I heard Jeremy 's worried voice. "Nothing, my mind isn't right, so am at the park" I told him. "Okay, where? I will come right now" he said. "No, thats okay. I'm will be there in a bit" I said ending the call. Jeremy likes me, but I don't feel anything for him. I couldn't make him understand. Unfortunately, my parents love Jeremy.

So I had no other choice. We went on few dates now and then. I got up and started walking. My eyes fell on the guy who stood by the tree. A weird shiver ran down my spine as his dark grey eyes stared directly into my hazel eyes. His gaze went deep as if they were trying to capture my soul by just looking at me.
................
"Hey girl!!!" Amelia called catching up to me on the way to the class. I mumbled a hey as I smiled at her. "Jemery told. Are you okay?" she asked. "Yeah.. its just the job tension. I'm not finding any. I have been rejected twice over the week. They tell me the records are fine but there is something else wrong and they don't feel right. I can't let my parents pay my rent and fee, plus its our final year". I said hating being depended. "Well I have an idea, you won't like it but it can help you pay for now until you find a job in a magazine" she said. I nodded at her to continue.
"There is this coffee shop need for waitress, you can try that Celine." she said.

I sighed, do I have a choice.... NO!. "kay.. I will take it" I said. Jeremy dropped me at my parent's home. Like usual they started talking to him. I went in and saw my sister on the couch talking on the phone. Unlike me she is the queen bee of her school.

We were having dinner along with Jeremy in my house. My phone rang and it flashed as private number. I frowned and took it. "Hello" I said waiting for a reply, but there was none. I kept on asking who is this, still no answer. But I was sure that there is someone on the other side because I heard the slow breathing.
I ended it getting pissed. Jeremy shot me a confused look and I just shrugged. Coming back to my apartment I started hunting for jobs. Amelia got me the job for now. My phone rang again I attend it. I didn't get a reply after a hello. "Celine Whittmore" I heard my name as a whisper. The call got ended. I kept starring at my phone for few minutes feeling confused. May be I'm just hearing things cause I'm tried. I shut my lap and fell asleep.

...........
Not edited.

Hey everyone!

Its my first time writing.... Well technically not the first time. I have done few books that has been circulated around my collage. This is the first time publishing it online.

I'm a little nervous, guess it happens. I will be happy to read all your comments.
So read and comment. 😊