chapter - 12

I waited till everyone is asleep. Im not sure about my plan. But I hope it works. I walked through the corridor till I reached Dereck’s room. What am I thinking ? it either gonna be locked or he will be inside. I tried my luck and to my surprised it opened. I wish he isn’t here. I took few steps.there was a tables at the side with over flow of files scartted.adjest to that was his bed. He was asleep with only in his boxers leaving his glorious greek god body for the view.

He looked so peacfull. So different….so beautiful. I shook my head,concentrate for what your hear for celine !.I went to the table searching for something. All were files of some goods transfer.nothing here. I went to the draw near his bed . nothing here too.

I did the same with the right side draw. Nothing…something was there. A photo of a girl with brown sunkissed hair and brown eye,innocent smile. the picture was taken when she was looking somewhere. She looked….so pretty. I turned  it and at the back there where writing. “we miss you anna”. “what are you doing here?” I heard derecks husky voice.

Oh no!. “uhmm…this is all a dream…your dreaming .close your eyes go back to sleep” I said in a dreamy voice.his eyes fused at me. “dream…all a dream” I said again. His eyes started to slowly close . wow that worked. I signed and got up . as I was about to walk a hand caught my right one pinning it on my back so I couldn’t turn. “lets do this again ,why the fuck are you in my room” dereck said in my ears. I gulped not knowing to say. I felt him snatched the pic from my hand as he realized it. I saw red in dereck’s eyes. He pinned me o the wall by my neck. I gasped for air. I  tried hitting him but it didn’t work. His grip was tight. my lungs were burning. “I will kill every one of you” he grinnted through his teeth. I tried hitting again harder. His eyes widen as if he realized something. He let me go and I feel to the floor coughing . “get out of here” he said. I ran out . 

………

I don’t know what happened to Dereck last night but sure that I don’t want to see him again like that. I was telling good bye to debra when dereck entered the hall. “you haven’t left yet” he said with disgust.  i didn’t want to face him so I didn't bother to turn.

“ what crawled up his ass and died?” I mumbled and heard few gasps. I turned around and saw dereck giving me a death glare and walked away.
The car arrived and I got in  as I saw jake talking to a girl . her back was facing me so I couldn’t see her. He was hugging her. Just as the car moved she turned. I frozed as my eyes never left her.  She didn’t see me but I did clearly.Amelia!?.

Whats she doing here?. “ uhmm who is that girl?” I asked the driver pointing to Amelia. “oh..her, she is mr sliverost’s fiancé . WHAT?. But wasn’t her name Emily!?.
  ...........

It has been  two  week since I left . there hasn’t be any call from dereck or anyone. I just had my final exams and few works at the office. I still cant digest the fact that Amelia is with jake. i though of asking it to jake but left it. I waited for Amelia to tell,but no. its all  felt like planned. Is she with them?

I checked the clock one more time before I passed the reception  to my cabin .it was lunch time. As I sat on my chair  as my phone rang.  It was Amelia. “hey girl” she said . “hey “ I mumbled. “not again , whats wrong with you ?.  you aren’t talking like before. Lets go out for lunch ,I will pick you up” she said.

I  felt betrayed and anger was rasing in me. “why?, so that you can see jake?. when are you going to tell me that you are the fiancé of guy who is cousin to  the worlds biggest mafia boss?” I said losing my temper. “ce…celine..i..i” she stuggled. “shut up” I said before cutting the call. I cant work. I checked jake’s PA for leave and I left.

I found myself walking towards the park where it all started. Where I first saw the grey eyed devil. Suddenly a black cloth covered me . I struggled  to get out . I felt a sharp pain on my neck before my whole body shut down.

……….

“ where is she?” I heard a voice echoing from a distance.  I felt air going into the lungs as I woke up from a long sleep.

“its not fair game, a life for a life is what I want . WHERE IS SHE?” a familiar voice was heared. Dereck?.  I squit my eyes  from the sudden brightness. I looked around.  It was dark .  the only light was coming from a small hole  that  just above my eyes. It was like I was in some container or something.  Mostly like  the back of a car.

My mouth was plastered  with a duct tape. My hands and legs were tried. “you aren’t going anywhere near her” I heard another voice.  I looked throught the hole and saw dereck with 10 men, opposite to him was another guy with his men. He looked to be around 29 or 30.

WAIT!. I know this guy. He was dad's friend. He used come home from time to time. I was suprized of dad having very young friend. he used to call me kate. He was also the one who brought a guy to train me with gun and stuffs.

A laughter brought me out of my thoughts. It was dereck. He had gun in his hand. He scratched his neck with the gun as he laughed. “ YOU KILLED ANNA!, I need to kill celine. A sister’s death for a sister.” Shouted.  What?. “for the millionth time I didn’t kill her. She commited suicide.” The other guy said. before dereck could aim his gun another guy knocked him out. dereck  stabbed the guy’s eye with a knife in a swift moition. I watched  in horror as the guy’s lifeless body fell on the floor.

the both groups where pointing the guns at each other. “ this will end like this.i will tell again. I didn’t kill her. Ask your brother if you want, Alexzander Hamilton.” He spat his words.

“he received the letter more like a suicide note. After all this time you didn’t tell your big brother alex, why ?. is it because daddy dearest always picked him first and not you.” He continued.

I noticed alex standing  little far with his head hung low. “alex what is he telling?” Dereck asked. alex didn’t say a word nor moved. “fuck” he growled. “this isn’t over” he said to the guy before grabbing alex by his collar dragging him out.

After they all left, the guy started to walk towards where I was. There was click and the door opend. He lifted me up and removed duct. “ sorry I had to put in the back of the car.” He said helping me remove the ropes. “who…who ar..are you?” I asked . he smiled. “I know you are confused and I hope you heard  what happened” he said and I nodded. “im lucas la morte’, your blood brother.” He said.

...........
Not editted
Anna!? ,Emily!?, Blood brother!?
Keep reading!
Don't forget to comment  and vote!