chapter -17

"shut up lucas" I said as I lowered my gun. "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU !. HIS FAMLIY KILLED OUR PARENTS AND YET YOU SHAMELESSLY LOVE HIM" HE SHOUTED.

Angry was popping up in my nerves. How dare he!. I shot him on his leg as he groaned in pain and looked at me with wide eyes. "stop acting lucas!" I yelled. "I know what you are and I know what you did" I said. I was still pointing at him. " DR. MCCALL, ring any bells" I told and saw the blood drained out of his face.

"suddenly you jump out of no where telling me that you are my blood brother and I will believe you!?. I did few reach at this office the day met , the night I stayed here. Guess what I found !. your hospital records , you were in a treatment" I said.

He chuckled and lazily sat down . "you believe few pieces of paper." He said. " I believe what I saw and what I heard." I said. "its time for the truth" I said. " i was stressed at some point and I took those trement. That all" he said. "LIE" I yelled.
"let me remind you, our parents where murdered, true . they made you watch with me, true. But after that it all a lie.hamilton didn't kill them . it was some Russian khosovs . you hunted them down and killed them. You still have it in your draw, their murdered pics and death certificates.( pauses).... Your anger didn't died down. So you blamed on Hamilton . you did everything to awake a war.at some point you went to dr. mccal for help to control your anger. You admitted to him everything. I met him . I saw the name . I contacted more people than you can imagine to find dr mccall. My good luck he was here for few days before he goes to Miami. He told me things. You were mentally hurt so bad ,you were admitted. ...(sobs and glups)...you ran out of the hospital twice. And the third time you stabbed two nurses on the way killing them....( sobs louder).... You are a physco" I said tears free flowing.

He claped. "bravo! Sis, if this was other way around I would be so pround of you. Im still." He said.

I turned to two mens standing. "how can you let him do this!?. Your boss was mentally hurt and you obeyed his orders." I yelled. Their head hung low. " don't you show your sorry faces to me" I said in a irritated voice.
"ANSWER ME" I shouted. They looked and me and lucas. "they wont tell a word or they know they die" lucas said.

"shut the fuck up lucas" I said.dereck was smirking at me.i obviously learned his way of speaking. "he isn't gonna do anything" I said "if....if didn't obey then he would kill us and our family. Usually we didn't care of our own family member because the boss of the mafia family( group) usually takes care of the people and protect them.but here it was totally the opposite ." hennery said. lucas was giving him a death glare.

"what did you do to anna?" I asked . dereck eyes shot up looking at lucas. He stood up . "lucas" I warned him. "she kept on begging me to not to kill you and yes I was planning to kill you. I would divert you goods somewhere . I knew eventually you will come to me and I planned to kill you. She wanted ended this fight once and for all.one day it the argument got too much and I couldn't hold my anger so I slit her throat. I knew this will hunt me down . so I moved her body to her place and made up act like she suicide." He said.

"right there" he pointed near the table. "I grabbed her hair and slit her through with my pocket knife.evething was going good untill my sneaky sister came"he said.

Dereck ran like a wild animal towards him. I tried to stop but I was losing my hold on him. at that time hennery and the other guy caught him.

"dereck clamed down" I said. "leave him and take lucas out of here" I said. they hesitated to grab lucas but he willing went. He was fuming besides me.

And thats when it happened lucas pushed them both. Taking a small gun from his legs. "you ruined evething" as he short at me. the bullet missed hitting the wall again. It all happened in slow motion , time seemed to be slow as I took my gun and shot at him. I watched as the bullet hit him in his stomach . lucas feel on the floor his eyes still on me. I dropped the gun. Everything went mute. I couldnt hear any thing just I saw lucas. A blurry vision at the corner of my eye , the door bushed open and men of dereck and lucas rushed in.
I ran to lucas . "no..no..no I...i...didn't mean it" I said shacking my head. He smiled at me. "than...thank..you ...i...I was...just...wai...waiting ..for..th...this" he said with a smile.

It then hit me like ton of bricks. He wanted me to end his life. "it was you ...you kept those files wanted on your desk and let the door open . you knew I would come. You wanted exposed you past. you wanted me to finish you" I said as a lump formed in my through. "i...I was ..fed up of..myself ..i ..was a bad person. My last wish ....cam..came true...i...i....love ..you...sissy...i..i..am..sor...sorry.." with that the last breath escaped his lips.

I cried holding my mouth. "you know what this means?" I heard dereck. "huh?" I looked at him confused. " the rule" hennery said. "who ever kill the family boss take his/her place. Your now the new leader" he continued.
"what.?" I said . " no..i cant" I said. "your orders maam , we are happy that we serve you . la morte blood still runs in you" the other guy said. I kept on starring at lucas. Dereck lifted me up. "I cant...im not strong" I said. "you have me, remember I make you strong" he said.

..........
Not editted
Sorry it has been a while
Epilogue will be update soon!

Comment and vote!
Ramadan Kareem!