chapter-18

Epilogue

(a month later)

I was staring at the champion glass. Thinking what to say. It was Jeremy’s engagement . he fell in love with a girl whom he met in his hometown. They wanted to move to the next step. Jeremy insist that I give a speech. I'm happy  that he finally  found someone.

I looked down at the sky blue dress I was wearing. After that day everything changed. I was still celine witthemore on the outside world but on the inside I was kate la morte the mafia queen. My entire life has changed.  Every  time I visit Lucas grave, his last smile flashes  in my mind with pain. I feel guilty  of what I did. Dad was there for me. Mom and britney  don't have a clue about Lucas and unaware  of the situation I'm in. Living two completely  different lives is hard than I thought.

“don’t you look amazing” I head the voice. The voice that always saves me from darkness. I smiled looking up to see dereck in his suit. He kissed me before he sat. “you seemed so bothered” he said. “ya the speech” I said rolling my eyes.he chuckled beautifully. Every thing between  Alex and dereck is almost fine now. He is in his so called "world trip". But really he is after a girl. He wouldn't tell who but he did say I will be happy to met her.

“get prepared now, next you have to give a long speech for Amelia and jake’s wedding” he said. I laughed as I made eye contact with a happy jermey who was motion me to come up. Here I go!.

THE END
..............
Not edited
Comment and vote