Chapter -3

I woke up in my bed in the apartment. How did I came here!?. Wow that guy seemed to me like a magician. I sat on the bed thinking about what he said. What is he gonna do with me? should I call the police?. Just then my phone bussed with an call from private number.

I picked up. “hey cupcake.” Oh no not him. “ho…how di..did you get my number? I asked.he just chuckled. “meet me tomorrow at 5. Be ready I will send someone to pick you up from your house” he said. I kept quiet . may be I should record this and send it to the police. “I hope your not thinking to do something stupid. Remember my men are watching. My heart was beating loud. “n..no” I said. “ ARE YOU SAYING NO TO MEETING ME” he growled. My hands started shaking.
“no..i mean yes..i sa..said ..no..for i…I wasn’t gonna call the police.” I said with a shaky voice. “police?” he laughed. “don’t do something stupid cupcake” he said. I nodded even through he could see me. The line went off. My hands were still shaking.
What have I gotten my self into.

I signed and stood up from the bed. I dragged myself to the kitchen. My stomach was growling like a beast. I made my self a sandwich . as soon as I opened my mouth to bite I heard the calling bell. Oh no did he come my home?. What should I do? I took the frying pan and went slowly towards the door. Guess  tangled helped here.
I twisted the knob. “ hey “ I heard jermey’s voice. I drop my pan down and blew a breath. “uhmm..are you okay”?. “ ya ..I was chasing a cockroach” I fake giggled. He looked at me weird and came in. “how did your interview go, I tried calling bt it wasn’t reachable” he kept going when I didn’t reply. “you know what ,I will take you on a date tomorrow and then..” I cut him off. “ jemery  it time we have a serious talk” I said handing him his coffee as I learned on the counter.
He nodded as he sat on the stool. “don’t you think its time to move on. You asked me to give it a try and I did.its..its just not working. I kept quit for my parents and....(sighns)  look there is already a lot in my plate right now . I cant…” he cut me off. “I understand, its okay” he said.
“ im soo sorry” I mumbled.  he got up and hugged me. “ its okay” he repeated softly. He looked at me and said “im not gonna lie, it does hurts but I think it will heal with time. and by the way im going to my home town . I will be back in a week or two” he said going to the door. “oh say hi to your grandma” I said with a smile , to which he returned one.
  ..........                           
Okay breath …just relax everything is gonna be fine. This is what I have been doing for the past half an hour. Just few more minutes I will be facing the grey eye devil.
right now I’m sitting in a fancy restaurant waiting for him. no one is here except  few bulky men in suit around the corners starring at nothing. They just stood like robots. I heard foot steps to my right and turned to see  the devil coming in grey suit talking in his phone . Four men behind him.
“I ORDER  AND YOU FUCKING LISTEN” he yelled in phone. He threw his phone to the guy behind him. “ if he doesnt agree to the deal ,kill him” he said before turning to me. I gulped.  His lips curved into a smirk.  “hello miss whittmore” he said calmly as he sat. I squealed a fast hello back. His eyes where starring at me and I looked everywhere other than him. “now listen carefully  im gonna just tell it onces.” He said bring my attain to him. “tonight im gonna take you to a bar and you go to a guy named Robert hawk . once you do ,you start flirting with him and you will get me his card.a card that look like a credit card but  it will be full of platinum with gold lettering on it. your are gonne bring that to me.”he said playing with the bread knife.

“why the card? Are you gonna steal from his account? I asked him and soon regret it. his eyes darkened  and  he smiled. He is bipolar. “if any one could have said this I would have ripped their heart out but since its you and your new I will tolerate. But remember I order and you do” he said getting up. He turned  walk futher but stoped to turn and eye me. He nodded to a guy and said “ get her ready” and walked out.
“lets go ma’am” he said  coming towards me. I stood up and started following .once I saw in the car that picked me up , his words kept running in my mind. I was angry on myself for not being strong. Im not his pet dog to do what ever he says.

“ma’am” the voice brought me out of my thoughts. I looked up and fused my eyebrows. “where are we”? I asked as I looked the huge mansion in front of me. “its sir’s order ma’am .there are professional  whom he asked to come for up make up . they are waiting inside. The guy looked like mid of 40’s “ is this his house?” I asked him as I followed him. “ more like mafia house, the whole mafia family lives here” as soon as those words left his mouth all my blood drained. I should have know.
........
Not editted
A small update.
Read and comment.