chapter -7

I wiggled to get comfortable in my seat. Dereck hasn’t said anything since we left. “its okay ,you don’t need to thank for saving your ass there” he said. “well I wasn’t going too” I said frowing. “always back talking , be glad that you are still breathing” he said. “why do you always act like a asshole?” i asked the words fell before I could stop. I didn’t dare to look at him. “its easy being an asshole than being a loser” he said. I really didn’t understand what he meant. I tried asking again but then he might piss me off more, so I left.

He drove in an unfamiliar passage and parked the car in front of a club. "AtLANTA" the bright neon word shown with the night has its background. He went leaving me in the car as I looked at him confused." I'm going in" he said going a little further. Was that an invitation or an order to stay in the car?. Well let's find out.

I got out following him in.he went straight to the bar .I walked slowly admiring the back and blood red theme. I stood a little further from him. "What can I get you?" The bar attender asked."I will have what he is having" I said pointing to derecks drink. "Top shelf with rock salt on?" He asked raising his left eyebrow. "Yup" I said even though I don't know what that means,I'm wiling to take the risk of drinking.he glanzed at me before going and bring me the shorts.
"You drink this?" Dereck asked. "ya,I take 10 shorts when I'm pissed and right now I'm because of the act you pulled" I said acting cool. He chuckeld. "Do you know its pure tequlia brought from Mexico, more like smuggled. It is banned for its high content." He said.I shrugged as it was casual thing.

.........
All I want is to laugh for no reason. " 10 shorts? And here your are high at 3" dereck said."noooooo...I had se.. ..seven" I said making the number with my fingers.how many fingers do you leave for seven!?. He shook his head and pulled me out. he smiled at my few jokes. He was more relaxed.we where in the parking lot when I suddenly felt like dancing.

"dereck I wana dance!" I said. He narrowed his eyes at me daring to do something. I smiled at him as I being to tap my feet and danced at him."what....(sighns*) get in the car cup cake" he said . "nope" I said and kept dancing.

He dagged me towards the car and pushed me in. I giggled at his attempt to make me steady . he sat in the ccar and pinced the bridge of his nose and kept a tight grip in d string. " don't kill her ...don't kill her" he said. I laughed at him as he glared at me.

" Do you know you look good when you smile?.you look so damn good than you already are!" I said. He frowned at me before a smrick formed in his face." You find me good looking"? He asked as he started to drive. " charming actually,if your not being an asshole" I said nodding. He looked at me amasued with a smrick.
"Why do you call me cup cake!?" I asked him all of sudden. "you clothes are mostly that shades" he said keeping his eyes on the road."anna loves cupcakes, she used to bake and force me to eat. I stared liking them" he said smiling at a distant memory. Anna? "So that means you like me too!?"i said .he  frowend and ignored me . I had enough of this attitude of him. "Tell me..!tell me ..tell me" I started shacking both of his hands  jumping in my seat. His eyes widened . " what the hell are you doing " he yelled.
There was a sudden stop  the whole car jerecked frowed.and I hit my head .ouch..!.

I saw the car hit the tree in the side smokes raising from the engine. "YOU" he growled. If it was a different time I would be shacking with fear about the beat in front of me. But now I giggled.
" If you were an anime, you would have smokes coming from your ear" I said giggling loud.

He sank in his seat before closing his eyes .his hands in tight fists,knuckles Turing white and he took deep breaths." Are you all right"? I asked looking at him. He got down and started calling to someone.

I opened the door but I don't get down.after few minutes dereck came and stood in front of me."of all the people why you!?"he said. I shurgged feeling tried . "you aren't what I thought...." he mummbled some thing else too looking at the ground.

Soon Alex came with a car to pick us.on the way I kept singing twinkle star looking at the sky and giggled when ever dereck would shout at Alex for joining me.the familiar manison came into the view.

As I got out from the car my stomach starts turning.I ignored the feeling and kept walking in. I caught dereck's arm as the feeling got worst .I felt like pucking. He looked at me With fused eyebrows ,waiting for me to tell something.and that when I did it.I pucked."what the fu...." Dereck's voice faded so did my vision .
...........
Not edited
keeping reading, voting and commenting!.

THE ANGEL FROM HELLOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara