Chapter-2

Weeks went on and I started liking my job at John’s cafe. People here are good. It was Friday night and I was standing at the bill counter. “Next customer please” I said as I looked up to see the grey eyes. It was him. He looked much younger like around 23.  “Hazelnut latte” those words rolled off his tongue. He looked Italian, so was his slang. He had black hair, squared jaw, sharp nose and built up body. This guy must go to gym a lot. He looks could make any girl drool.  “Done checking me out??”  he spat the words. My eyes widened. This guy really hates me.

When I gave him his coffee he snatched it from my hand. Why does he hate me. Ohh shit no.! it must be him. But it doesn’t look like him ,well I didn’t not see the person, c’mon who breaks someone’s car mirror and see the person. I regret it now. I asked another girl to take my place as I went to his table. His eyes never left mine and anger was clear. “uhmm.. look.. i..i..uhmm sorry. I shouldn’t have broken your car rear mirror. I was learning driving and you know first time in road” I laughed nervously at the end.

He eyes brows fused together. “No, its probably the first time we are meeting”  he said. Huh?.  “I heard that you are looking for magazine editor job.” He said. “yeah... How did you..” he cut me off saying. “Do you want it or not?”. He voice was stern. I nodded. “Go here.” he said handing me a card as he got up to leave. “Thank you, but why are you helping me.. I..I mean who are you” I asked. He didn’t say anything, just gave me a firm look.
………….
Standing at the front of the mirror I looked at myself one last time. I wore a dark grey pencil skirt with baby blue blouse. My black hair was pulled back tied in pony. With some eyeliner to pop up my hazel brown eyes, I was ready to go. Last night I checked to make sure that this company really exist and its not some group kidnapping.

I took a cab to the address. The building looked very hi-tech  with glass façade. After the receptionist told the way to go, I was sitting on the couch starring at the interior. It was of white with red patches and design works.
As my name was called, I started feeling nervous. The folders in my hand started to slip due to the sweating of my palms.

“Excuse me” I said peeking in. “Come in” I heard a voice.  I saw a blonde guy sitting with navy blue shirt and black tie. He had forest green eyes and a cute smile. He smiled at me when he saw. “Take a seat miss..” he paused . “Celine Whitmore” I  said immediately. He smiled and extended his hand towards me. I stared at him. What is he doing? Is he asking me to give my hand. He looked at me confused and said “Files”. “Oh.. the files.. silly me.. not the hand” I said laughing. “Excuse me” he said with an raised eyebrow. I nodded nothing and sat there staring at him as he looked through my files.

“Well your works are good” he said lifting his head to see me. He smiled and said “ you can stop biting your nails now your selected.” He said.  thoses words where like honey to my ears. “ yess!” I jumped out off the chair doing the happy dance. Ohh no. I looked at him to see me in shock. “ please don’t fire me for this. I wont do it again” I pleaded. He nodded as he laughed.

I came out of the office with the most happy smile. “ celine whittmore” I heared and turn to see a man standing he looked like a body guard. “boss has asked for you” he said. oh no…now what please don’t take my job!. I followed him quietly. We went in lift and it lead to a narrow corridor with dim lighting. Something didn’t feel right. “ where are we going?” I asked him as I step of the elevater. He didn’t answer but kept going. “ hey ! I asked you a question” I said little loud. Still he kept walking. “ hey mr deaf I asked you a question” I screamed.

He stopped and turned to me.withing seconds I was upside down hanging on his shoulder . I screamed and hitted him. but he grip was tight on my legs. I felt tears in my eyes. He put me down in a dark room. Before I could getting up everything turned black
……..
i woke up as pain flooded in my hand. I opeaned my eyes and saw blur images. I blinked few times as my vision came back. I looked around and saw that I was in a small private conference room.  I turned my head around and struggled in the chair im tied too.
Suddenly the door opened reviling a handsome guy with black shirt and dark blue jean.few of the buttons on the shrit was open such that his bare built up abs where shown. He came in with four men behind him. The way he walked towards me was like a predator prying on his prey. As his came I was able to recognize him. it was the guy who came to cafe the other day offering me the job.
His tall frame stood in front of me.  I looked up starring at him. my eyes went from his gelled hair to his grey eyes ,his nose and his perfect lips. God its starting to get hot in here.

He raised an eyebrow at me when he caught me checking him out. I looked down and blused. “you got what you want now its your time to do something for me” he said bring my attention back to him. I looked at him confused. “ sir ..i don’t  think she can do it” said the guy who kidnapped me, from behind him. I heard a gun shot as the the guy who said groaned in pain clutching his shoulder.

My eyes frozed as I saw a gun ,following to it my eyes stopped to the guy standing in front of me. His eyes were fixed on me as he lowered the gun. “never interrupt me when im talking” he said in a cold firm voice . his eyes never left mine.
I gulped. Oh god. “listen cupcake ,you will do what I tell you to.i guess your family means lot to you , want them alive be a good girl and listen to me. My men are everywhere …watching you . don’t even think of disobeying me. Cause you will live but your family wont.” He said.
I blinked at him ,don’t know what to say.  “understood?”he said through his grineded teeth. I nodded furiously. “good” he said with a smrick. He turned to his left. “Mark take her back” he said and turned to leave without a glance at me.why would he, its not like im a beauty queen.  Even at this situation I couldn’t help but to admire his alpha radiance.

the guy came  towards me, who I think was mark and grapped my arm. Pain shot through me as I blacked out.

............
Not editted.

Heya..!
Another chapter
Read and comment.