Chapter-8

I got up with a headache it was like some one hit me with a hamer.I groned and slowly woke up.I saw some painkiller on the left side of the bed along with water and some cloths.

i ate it and closed my eye for a moment. What happened?. I remember at night drinking and regreat my decision.its obvious that I had fainted in the club and dereck to me here.I signed and got up to fresh up.

once I was done changing in to fresh cloths.there was a knock on the door. "Come in " I said. The door opened reviling Alex in his track pants and shrit."how are you feeling?"he asked." Ya..well I don't think dereck will be"I said.he must be probably mad at me for wasting his time ,dragging my fainted ass home."you remember pucking on him!?" He asked .

"WHAT!!?" I partially screamed.he laughed."please tell me your jocking " I begged. " well, no honey you actually did that"he said.he told me all what I did.I was scarred to the core. once he was gone I walked out making sure the corridor is "dereck free".

I made him crash his car and pucked on him!. What if he kill my family for this!?.oh no.I start bitting my nails from the habit.i heard his voice in the other end . I stood rooted to the spot when I saw him .he didn't see me though he was talking to few people. I turned around and was about to walk when he called my name.I freezed just like in the road run.I gluped before Turing back.

He said something to those people and they left.he walked towards me. The reaction he gave was unexpected. For the first time he didn't glare or gave angry looks at me.his eyes held clamness." Are you alright?" He asked.even his voice was soft. I nodded." Mark, take her back" he said looking being me. I turned to see mark. I walked away with him ,suprized.

Dereck's p.o.v

I stood there watching her go."this isnt the reaction i excpected" alex said standing by my side."she....she isnt what i thought." I said."i figred that the first day i met" he said." May be we should...." I cut him off as anger raise."i will not stop for any one! . i hope you didnt forget brother,the memories are raw " i said through griented teeth as anger raged though me. Alex didnt say anything and i stomped my way out. I have to kill someone to let my anger go. my luck was bad that no one was there to piss me off. I headed to the gym,puching the walls till my kuncles started to bleed.
......

Celine's p. O. V

It has been two days since that happened.pulling the wiskers of the sleeping lion and coming out alive.well thats what happened.working on my usual hour in the office,I was going through the edition when my phone rang.I saw the caller I'd as Jeremy. "Hey..." I said but was soon cut off by a harsh voice." Listen you bitch bring us the card back or your friend here will come home into piece " he yelled as the line went out.I stared at my phone in shock.I called dereck and my hands started shacking."dereck....Jeremy .." He cut me off saying " I know. come out ,I'm on my way". I rushed out not caring about the people in my way.some one caught me but I didn't have time to turn." Hey are you alright " I heard a voice.I turned to see Jake standing." Its Jeremy...the card....dereck..I...I" I stumbled on my words." I know, relax" he said.I took few deep breaths.

Soon dereck car came and in jumped in.I started butting my nail,thinking about what Jeremy is going through. The car came to a stop in front of an old factory. Dereck and Jake got down." You stay here" he said with a look daring me. I nodded.

It has been like 15 mins. I can't stay here. I got down and went in the old dark dusted path leading in. " you don't know what your doing dereck, he will kill you for this"I heard a voice letting me know that I'm near.

When I reached the end of the way and saw dereck,Jake and few others on one side while the unknown few stood there and between the unknown men was an unconconsious Jeremy tied to a chair.

" do you think I care if he dies?" Dereck said to the guy how was standing little a head of others. As soon as he said the guy took the gun pointing at Jeremy. "No!" I screamed . all the heads turn to where I was standing and the hell broke loose. Dereck was giving me the death glare. The guy smricked at me before shouting "get her". My eyes widened and I ran the way I came. I took a right turn and stayed.time for taking this innocent façade.

I have been waiting for this. Dad said people will come in search for me.I was trained to fight by one of dad's friend. He said he was special agent. I heard slow approach of single foot steps. I knocked down the guy and took his gun. Before he could get up I shoot him.one dead. I ran as I heard many footsteps.

The passage led to a big room with two floor height with a steel bridge and few large rusted containers underneath.there where colums on the sides. I saw two guys getting down from the bridge and I shoot the one behind the other. Before the next guy could turn and find me, I shoot him . a shoot echoed as pain rolled in my knees . I saw another guy on the bridge and I hid behind  one of the column.this one was hard he kept shooting when ever I pecked." I don't wana hurt you. Lower you gun and we can walk out safe." He said.

I didn't answer. There was a loud noise enough to distract him.I shoot him and he fell from the bridge.
I got up the bridge as pain kept shooting through my left leg. My blood socked my faded blue jean.I kept walking until I reached a big curved window looking down the hall where the others were. I saw as Jake untried Jeremy talking him in his shoulder. There were many dead bodies lying down.dereck was no where in sight. I limped further I climbed downstairs reaching another hallway leading to the exit.

I was searching for the car that I didn't see the tree's root my foot hit it and I collided into the ground. My body was tried to get up I laid there for a minute before I heard a lound booming. Sound. I sat to see the whole building on smoke,fire blazing out through the window.

my heartbeat was fast my mind was blank. I heard few groans and turned to saw dereck. He stood there his white shirt was open reviling his hard abs as it flew making it appear as his wings.he looked like an angle with a emotion less face. The blazing fire in the background proved that indeed he was an angle from hell.

He was looking towards his left scanning the area. His heard turned toward my direction and his eyes fell on me. He signed in relief before rushing towards me. "All you all right " he asked with a hidden concern  in his eyes. I looked at my knee.his eyes followed mine and he let out  few curses before scooping me in his arms. Once we where near the car I saw few men running here and there. Alex stood beside the car.

“where is jermey ?” I asked searching for him.alex’s head turned on my voice. He looked stunned for a minute before answering “jake took care of him.he is safe”. i got weirds looks from the others to and then I realized that I was in dereck’s arms in bridal style, Hands around his neck. I bit my lips as I blushed a little. As if he realized my sensation Dereck put me on the back seat and went to the front driver seat. Alex said few things in Italian to thoses mens before he sliped in the front seat and the car roar to life.

...........
Not editted

Heya..!

So the innocent façade is off....
But the question is she really trained by some agent or ticked into believing??

Read, comment and don't forget to vote!