chapter -14

I was in the car on the way to Dereck’s mansion. I called him giving a light infro of what happened. Once I reached I rushed in. “are you alright ?” I heard Amelia coming towards me . I ignored her walking towards Dereck who was looking at me . “I woke up in my apartment this morning. I have no memory of what happened from last afternoon” I said.

“it was a threat” jake said looking at dereck. “they know her location its not safe” he continued.dereck nodded his eyes still on mine. “you are gonna stay here for a while” he said taking off . “celine ,i..”I heard Amelia. “ not now” I cut her off without looking at her. “where is alex?” I ased realizing that he wasn’t here. “um..he..is out at work” jake said. I nodded and went upstairs .

I called dad telling him that im safe for now. My only contact through Lucas will be through dad.time passed by and alex was no where in sight. They says alcohol is best at times of stress,so here I was in the private bar starring at the shorts in my hand. I was never a fan of alcohol. “you drank pure tequila  so what’s stopping you from few mild shorts ?” I heard dereck as he came stood near me at the bar counter. He poured himself some scotch and I  followed him to the couch. As soon as I sat memories from that day came flooding. I blushed a little. “so where is alex ?” I questioned.

He ignored me drinking . “cut the crap, i know that you know” he said looking at me. “uhmm..wa…what?” I asked trying to stay strong. “I can sense fear . its clearly evident in your eyes. Which means you know something” he said. “i…i..dont know what your talking about” I said. “WHAT DO YOU KNOW” he growled. I sighed.

“ I heard it, about anna, my mystery brother, your revenge on me for her death. I was unconscious but know what I heard . I heard what you said.” I said as  my voice trembled. “why didn’t you kill me ,when you had the chance?” I asked him. “I tried” he yelled as he grabbed my neck pinning me to the couch. For a reason I didn’t feel scared. I welcomed death if its from his hand.he was hovering over me.his hold wasn’t tight. our eyes stared at each other.

“I tried, I just couldnt” he repeat in a low voice.he released me and sat back  running his hands through his hair. “our families always clashed . trust me we had plans for killing your family but some one else did the work.since then things just got out of hand.lucas got his revenge by killing my dad.” He said.

I gasped . “ sorry, i..i didn’t know that” I said. “well, it was actually a good thing. My dad used to lock me up in a room and  beat me  as a kid.i did my best to protect alex and anna.  I took most of the work .But alex..he thought that I was special or something. But then Lucas killed anna” he spat.

“she sucided” I said . he gave a death glare at me. “anna would never do such a thing.” He said in an angry tone. He signed. “your family is mental” he spat before getting up. “I couldn’t kill you then but I WILL kill you When the time is right.” he said  walking. I sat there  starring at the floor.

………

I went to home for a visit. But a car was always there with me. dad and I had the talk and he hand me his phone with lucas on line. “he knows” I said. “ shit!. You have to leave . you don’t know Dereck he is a physco.” He said. “ I can hande it besides no one else know.he has been acting like we never had the conversation.” I said. “ its still not safe” he said. “why didn’t you tell me that you killed dereck’s dad ?” I asked. “ ya, im sorry I just didn’t want you  worrying.” He said. “leave this town as soon as possible. I will do the arrangement” he said. i mumbled an okay before giving the phone back.

………

I was on the way back to the mansion ,how can I run from dereck ?. no matter where I go he will find me. I sighned leaning back. Once I was in the mansion Amelia compled to have a talk to her.

I had no other choice but to agree her. Currenly we where in the living room. “talk” I said looking at my nails. “I know your angry ,but..” I cut her off. “angry !” I said with an raised eyebrow. I was more than angry.she sighned. “dereck asked me to be your friend for a reason.at first it was all an act . but trust me I really became your friend. I felt guilty for hiding things from you .im soo sorry” she said looking at the floor. “im sorry “ she reapeted. “ its okay” I mumbled and gave a small smile at her.

I have more things to handle than to be angry on her. I went back to my room after few talks with her. I paced back and forth in my room,deep in thoughts.

When I turned to my side my eyes fell on the table. All the blood drained in my body. I scremed so loud that all the glass might shatter. The door burst open  dereck came in aiming his gun . “where is he?” he said.  “there” I said pointing the table. He went in a slow pace and looked under the table. “there is no one” he said with fusing eyebrows. “no ,look” I said pointing again.he looked again at the direction.

“A SPIDER” he yelled. I nodded. He pinched his bridge of his nose, closing his eyes. WHAT ?, it is a big hairy spider!.

He took the spider and placed it in his palm. He glared at me and he neared. Dereck didnt looked scary with a gun than with a spider. I backed up. “wh…what are you ..you..doing ?” I said in a shaky voice. “you screamed as if your gonna get murded by  a spider!...A SPIDER!” he yelled. He threw it outside the window.

“next time when you screm for something stupid im gonna shoot you” he spat . “boss ,the card” a guy said standing at door with the others. He growled. “keep it in my room for now” he said going out of my room.
The card!. I called lucas.

“hello! Hey its me  I think I know where the card is, the card that dereck took .” I asked. “you do?” he asked. “ ya , but what it it anyway?” I asked. “ it’s the card to the vault. It’s the only access for the locker” he said. “ oh ,I will try any it” I said.” I don’t think its possiable. Don’t do any thing stuipid and avoided calling me through your phone” he said. I was slightly angry for him calling me stupid. “okay “ I said cutting the call off.

How do I get in dereck's room. I went to his corridor and guess what I saw. Two bulky men standing in front of his room.great!.I took a right turn walking casually until I reached in his office. I looked around before sneaking in.

……..

I sighed and sat on the floor. there is nothing here. I angrily went out. I was wondering alone until I heard a voice. Dereck’s voice. “I know, but time is less. We have to kill lucas.” He said. “no, didn’t you not listen to me.we kill him first and then worry about his sister. By the way she is an easy kill. A posion or a bullet short could do the job” he said. I gasped. “ya, that’s what im talking about” he said. I couldn’t listen any more I ran back to my room. Locking the door I sat there on the floor leaning. What am I gonna do!?.

........
Not editted!
Is Celine gonna die?
Comment and vote!