chapter -4

I didn't ask or said any thing . I just followed him . we passed a great hall with very few people. They didn't seem to mind me. He lead me into a room and four women at the age around 21 or 20 stood there. what's gonna happen now?!.
...........
"we are done" one of the girl squeled. I didn't get to see how I look. They lead me in another room with a large mirror . my jaw dropped open when I saw the mirror. My hair was in a pony .the ruby red dress I was wearing was like second skin reaching my mid thigh.I wore a 6 inch pump heel. I felt weird. "I look like a bimbo" I groned.

"no. you look great and hot" I heard a voice. I looked in the mirror to see a guy in a black suit. I have seen him somewhere . "so you are celine" he said . I turned towards him and just stared. " where are my manners, im Alex Dereck's brother" he said with a smile . a dimple formed and it made him look cute. He lend his hand for a shake and I took it. "well your brother must be cutter than you" I said before I could stop myself. His eyes glint with amusment. Shit kill me now.

He laughed. " thank you, but I think you really don't know who Dereck is" he said. I blinked. I starred at him before realization hit me. Black hair ,grey eye. Shit shit shit he is that devil's brother. That why I felt like I have seen him some where. He chuckled. "guess you found out now" he said looking at my horrid expression. Unlike Dereck, Alex's eye where light grey and his slang was normal.

The door flew open and there stood the devil himself. He was in casual jean and grey v neck t- shirt. Wow this guy is more a model than a mafia boss.
He started talking to alex about something and I stood there , it was like I was invisible for a moment. " so you are here to pick up celine" I heard alex's voice . I looked at him and then dereck. His eyes travelled from my head to toe. And then he turned to meet alex . with an uninterred tune he said yea. I kind of felt bad. what am I thinking its best to stay away from him.

"are you deaf?" I heard a growl . I starred with wide eyes at him. "I said lets go" he gritted through his teeth. I followed him like a lost puppy. He stopped and turned back at me. He was face to face with me. I would be lying if I said that my hands wherent trembling. " if you mess this up cupcake, things are gonna get worst for you" he said in a dangers voice.
"if..if it was that important then you should have kept it at the last..i ..i mean a easy task first and difficult task at last." I said . his jaw clinched. Why cant I shut my mouth. I head alex cluckled. " she is probably the first one question over you ,more over teach how" he laughed. Dereck's eye's darkened. "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WALK" he shouted and stormed off. I stood rooted at the sport. " if I were I would have ran" I heard alex, nodded my head I started to run. " good luck" I heard him say.

I reached the front and dereck was no where to be seen. Many cars where there and all looked very expensive. "ma'am sir asked me to guide you to his car" he said. " what your name, it didn't stike for me to ask before" I said . "mark" he smiled. A black mustang stood little further. " aren't you coming?" I asked him when he stood. He nooded a no. " oh..c'mon you cant let me ride with that devil alone. I mean seriously who do you work with him. all he does is shout" I said.mark's eyes wieded. "sorry if I talked rude about your sir/boss. I just cant help it " I said.
" ma'am its best if you get in " he said looking at me. " ya I should before he bark my head off " I said pulling the door open. And there was sitting none other than the devil himself. His hands where firm on the starring. He looked ahead of him with his jaw cluched. People im goona die tonigt. I looked back at mark and he gave me a sad smile.
I sat in and closed the door. Before I could pull the seat belt on he took he car with full gear. I screamed and held the seat to dear of my life. he wantedly took sharp turns and I gasped as I hit my head. He slowed down after a while. I quietly pulled the seat bealt. I was his smirk as soon I did. asshole I mothed and I turned to look whether he caught me or not. But instered he caught me starring and raised his eyebrows. I quickly looked away.

He pulled little further from the club. " we part our ways here" he said. I got down and started walking .
The music was bagging and the crowd was high. How am I gonna find this Robert?. I kept of walking pushing myself through the crowd. Somebody grabbed my hand and I turned to see a guy standing . he came close to me and I backed up. "relax ,sir sent me. The guy over is Robert " he said pointing to the bar side. I saw a guy sitting with maroon velvet coat on. I causally walked and sat beside the empty table. I eyed him for a sec. he had gold rings in all most all his fingers. He was well built but not attractive. Hmm..so not all the built up guys look good.

He caught me starring and smiled. I smiled back and turned back, through the crowd I spotted Dereck. He wore a hat that low covering his features. Through I couldn't see where he is seeing I felt that he is looking straight at me.

"so you wana dance" I asked to Robert turning to my side. He grinned and said "I would rather watch you dance" he said eyeing me. I shrugged and went to the dance floor. I not a good dancer nor im that bad. I started dancing and soon felt hands around my hips from behind. I knew it was Robert and I kept dancing. But what I didn't except was to see Dereck behind me. My eyes widened. Even with this dim light he looked so beautiful yet so dangers. He turned me back so that my back was facing him. "what are you doing?" he wisp herd in my ears. " trying to get attention" I said looking towards Robert how watched me like a hawk.
"you better not mess up" he said before disappearing into the crowed.

I continued what I was doing for few minutes before heading to the bar. "nice moves" Robert grinned. I winked at him. we flirted for a while and then he went to order his drinks. His wallet was in his hand. I trallied my finger from his shoulder and caught his wrist. " you go to gym every day ?" I asked as I played with the wallet in his hand. His phone rang and he started speaking.

I searched for the card that but I could find it. I used both of my hands and searhed. "uhmm..what are you doing?" I heard his voice as he looked at me with raised eyebrows. I fake giggled "I was looking for your pic, so that I would have it as a memory of this night" I said. he smirked. He kept his wallet inside his coat. That's when I saw the card besides a gun. It was in his coat. I looked back to Dereck and then to Robert. If I take the card Robert will kill me, if ididnt take it Dereck will kill me.

I gulped. "don't you think its hot in here. Let me take your coat " I said pulling it . his phone rang and he went. I breathe out .that was close. I searched this coat for the card but it wasn't there. Wait where is the gun?." I hope your searching for this" I heard his voice. Busted..!!!. I looked up to see the card. "who do you work for?" he asked in a serious tone. "no..i don't understand what your talking about." I said. " stop lying and tell who do you work for?" he yelled and grabbed a wrist full of my hair and yanked it. pain ran through my skull.
I heard gun shots . his hand left my hair. People started running as the music stopped. "dereck Hamilton" he whispered. I looked at me with red eyes and I gulped. "YOU BITCH" he slaped across my face . I swear I tasted blood.
He turned to walk but I pounced on him like a cave man. We both fell into the ground and snatched the card and got up to run. But he pulled my leg and I hit the ground. He stood and kicked my stomach. "GIVE ME THE FUCKING CARD" he yelled. I clutched the card tight in my hand and hid it under my leg. I heared click at saw him holding the gun at my face.
............
Not edited
Read, comment and vote!