Misunderstandings, Questionable Feelings and Puppy-Love

Jimin POV:

"TAE!" I shout, rushing to the reception desk.

"Hello to you too Jimin." Tae sarcastically exclaims, spinning his chair to face me.

"Something really weird just happened between me and Mr Min." I explain, slightly out of breathe. I really shouldn't have run down 5 flights of stairs.

"Like an awkward convo weird or UFO, alien abduction weird?" He questions.

"Like I was trying to fix the printer and we almost kissed weird." I say with my arms flailing. Tae stares at me with wide eyes and his mouth open.

"I know I know. I have no idea what happened. He just randomly moved really close and for some reason I didn't move away." I profess.

"Woah. I did not expect that. Are you sure he was trying to kiss you?" Tae adds.

"Well it sure seemed like it! Why else would he bring his face so close to mine?" I reply frustrated.

"Well he could of....."

"Tae? Tae! Are you alright?" I ask waving a hand in front of his face. He just stopped talking mid sentence. I follow his stare and find Jungkook entering the building.

"Ahh that's why!" I whisper to myself. Jungkook marches towards us in his full black suit with his bouncy brown hair and bunny smile. The kid is pretty attractive but damn Tae is in deep for him. Jungkook finally arrives at the front desk.

"Morning Jungkook." I voice with a smile. He smiles back.

"Morning Jimin." I look back to Tae and find him still just staring at Jungkook. I cough awkwardly, trying to get him out of whatever trance he is in. Thank god it worked.

"Oh uh morning Mr Jeon." Tae quietly utters.

"Morning V. Any calls for me today?" He replies. I glare at Tae trying to signal him to correct Jungkook but he ignores me completely. As soon as Jungkook walked into the room I no longer existed.

"Uhhh no, no not yet." Tae stutters still awestruck. He honestly acts like a love-sick puppy whenever Jungkook is around.

"Ah okay. Thanks anyways. I better get going. Bye." Jungkook declares as he bows to us both and takes his leave. As soon as he is gone Tae lets out a long sigh.

"You are honestly hopeless." I laugh.

"You're still here?" Tae asks still dazed.

"Oh my god Tae seriously? Do you even remember what happened before Jungkook got here?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah... I think."

"Pathetic." I say, shaking my head.

"Oh wait yeah I do! Before Mr Hunky came inside I was going to say that maybe Mr Min just saw something on your face." Tae shrugs, finally returning to his normal self.

I think about his theory and it does make a lot more sense then him trying to kiss me. Still that moment felt really weird and I don't know if I hated it or enjoyed it.

"You're probably right. I don't even know why I was so worked up about it. Sorry for bothering you. I better get back to work." I state, starting to leave.

"All good also I know why you got so worked up!" Tae exclaims excitedly.

I turn around and begin to walk backwards.

"And why is that?" I question amused.

"It's because you...." He mouths the last few words. I glare at him angrily as I dash out of reception.
As I walk back up the stairs to my office I whisper to myself.

"What is he talking about. I don't like Mr Min. I hate him."

I continue to doubt any affection towards Mr Min and reassure myself of my hatred towards him. But I know deep down that that hatred may not be completely true.

Authors note:
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed chapter 4. This is a little chapter showing Jimin's view on the incident. It also gives you guys some understanding of Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship. As always, sorry for any punctuation and spelling mistakes. I try my best. Chapter 5 will be uploaded soon so stay tuned. Thanks for reading. 😊