Interrupted Kisses, Hidden Secrets and New Realizations

Yoongi POV:

I'm finally about to kiss him....

"Yoongi hyung I'm hungry and...oh." An annoyingly timed Hoseok shouts as he walks into the kitchen.
He looks between Jimin and I then slowly backs out of the room. We both look back at each other clearly unsure what to do. Jimin then quickly jumps away from me and begins to speak.

"So...umm I better...go. Thanks...again for...uhh everything. Yeah... So uh bye." He rapidly mumbles out as he dashes out the door and eventually out of the house. I stare blankly at the floor, replaying the events of minutes ago.

"What the hell was that?" A loud and confused Hoseok yells, walking into the kitchen. I look up at him and something in me snaps. I angrily march towards him and am very close to punching that smile right off his face.

"Hobi....WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?? I was sooo close to kissing Jimin!" I frustratedly shout.

"Woah calm down hyung also WHAT?? Really?"

"Yes!" I confirm, rubbing my temples.

"Duuudddeee! But wait. Why was he here? Woahhhhhh! Did he stay the night last night??" Hobi questions, basically jumping off the walls.

"Yes! But not in the way you think. I found him outside the pub last night super wasted so I decided to take care of him. He was alone from what I could tell and he was too drunk to make it home on his own." I state, drinking some of my now cold coffee.

"Something else happened." Hobi notes, staring intensely at me. His eyes are burning right into my soul.

"What? Nothing happened." I comment, looking away.

"I know you too well hyung. Something else happened last night." Hobi states suspiciously.

"Uhh what? You're crazy!" I laugh awkwardly trying to avoid the topic.

"Tell me!" He announces.

"There's nothing to tell." I say, running out of the kitchen.

"Yoongi hyung!" Hobi insists, following me.

"What??" I whine.

"Tell me or I tell Jimin you are the one leaving notes on his desk." Hobi declares.

"No, you can't tell him." I announce with pleading eyes.

"Then tell me what happened last night."

I sigh defeated.

"Jimin... He...he kissed me..." I profess.

"WHAT? This is great news. Why aren't you excited?" Hobi comments.

"Because he was drunk and he doesn't even remember it. Even if he did he'd probably think it was a mistake." I sigh, sitting on the couch, head in my hands.

"Even if he doesn't remember, it doesn't mean he would regret it. If he didn't have any interest in you why didn't he pull away just before?" He asks, wiggling his brows.

"I-I don't know..." I state confused.

"You may have more of a chance with him than you think." He utters, sitting beside me.

"Maybe. But still..."

"No buts mister. On Monday you go up to him and you finally ask him out." He expresses as he puts a hand on my shoulder.

I think about it a little but can't bring myself to say yes. There are too many negative outcomes.

But then again, Jimin didn't pull away BOTH times I tried to kiss him. Plus he did technically already kiss me first. Maybe I should just do it.

I need to stop hiding behind a mask and show him the real me. The me who actually tells him what I want to say not write it on a posted note. The me who likes Park Jimin. The me who is going to finally ask him out.

"I'm gonna do it!" I vow, standing up triumphantly.

Authors note:
Hey everyone! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I know you wanted them to kiss again buuuutttt I don't think it's time yet.😈 Sorry for any of my spelling and punctuation mistakes. Next chapter will hopefully be up soon. Happy reading! :)