A Shock, A Truth and A Moment

Jimin's POV:

"Yoongi?!" I gasp.

"Hobi I'm sorry to interrupt but I need to take Jimin." His low voice states. I stare at the beautiful man before me and my mouth is left agape. 

"U-uhh y-yeah yeah sure. H-he's all yours." Hobi utters awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Not yet he isn't but he will be."

Before I can comprehend the words he had just said, I was being dragged out of the restaurant. We were walking towards his car when I finally realise what was happening. I quickly pull my arm away from his strong grip and pause in the middle of the car park.

"What are you doing?" I question, keeping my eyes focused on the road below.

"Saving you from an unnecessary 'date'." He argues, using air quotes for the word date.

"What are you talking about? Unlike you, he actually likes me. You just want a stupid fuck buddy!" I spit back.

"I never said that!" He growls as he balls his hands into tight fists.

"You didn't have to! You were an absolute ass to me for as long as I've worked at that company and then suddenly you decide to be nice to me? What the fuck? Then we actually go on a date and the entire time you hardly fucking talk to me! I don't know what you want?! You've been fucking around with my emotions for so long and I don't know what to do!" I let out in complete frustration.

"I..."

"Save it! I'm done with you! If you really liked me then why not show it? At least Hoseok hyung did! Everyday he left me sweet notes telling me how he felt and he always made me feel better. After everything YOU did. Fine I'll admit it! I have had a crush on you since we started working together. Hell knows why?! You were horrible to me since the beginning and yet I still couldn't help but fall for you! And now..."

"JIMIN STOP!" Yoongi yells. There is silence for a few moments then he continues.

"You have no idea do you? You have no idea how much I care about you? How much I long for you? I have liked you for so long and I honestly don't remember a time when I didn't. I'm sorry that I confused you. I just don't know how to show my emotions and I was scared if I did you would hate me... I couldn't bare losing you. Even if having you in my life meant you hated me. Hoseok wasn't the one leaving you the notes. It was me. You just caught him placing my goodbye note on your desk. I was to... I was to heartbroken to do it myself."

"I-I d-don't u-understand..." I mumble through tears.

"Jimin..." He begins, stepping close and caressing my cheek.

"I..." Before he could finish his sentence I smash my lips to his. I couldn't bare waiting any longer. How could I have gotten it so wrong? How could I think this man was so horrible?
I feel his arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer towards him. I feel his pounding heartbeat against my chest and I can't help but smile knowing its matching my own. Two hearts in perfect time. We finally pull away from our more than passionate kiss and we are both breathless. I look into his kind eyes and cannot help but feel a twinge of guilt.

"I'm sorry." I state regretfully.

"Why are you sorry? That kiss was..."

"No! Not for the kiss. For... For hurting you. I didn't know that what I did hurt you so much. I was just so scared of being hurt myself I didn't think about how you felt." I sigh, rubbing my arm.

Yoongi places his warm hand on my cheek. He gives me a soft smile and I can't help but smile in return.

"Jiminie. Don't be sorry. I confused you so much you didn't even know you hurt me. It's okay."

His kind words soothed my once aching heart. I swiftly pulled him into a tight hug and I just let him hold me. In that moment I felt safe. In that moment I felt at peace. In that moment I felt loved.

Authors note:
Yoooo everyone!! So sorry I left for so long. I am really bad with keeping up to date with this. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and hopefully you'll be willing to wait for the next haha. As usual my apologies for any spelling, grammatical and or punctuational mistakes. Until next time. Happy reading. :)

P.S. Make sure you watch the video up above. It doesn't have much to do with the story but it's so cute so who cares?!