Unexpected Visits, Clueless Boys and Finally Letting Go

Taehyungs POV:

"Finally they're gone!" I loudly sigh.

Seriously they should just fuck already. The tension is way to real there.

I rush to the kitchen to get some snacks then make my way to the couch. Jimin will most likely be out all night so I have some alone time to do whatever the hell I want.

As I'm about to get comfy I hear the door bell ring.

"Who in the world could that be?" I question, strolling to the door. I open it cautiously still confused.

"Jungkook!" I state, shocked.

Why is he here? Omg! I look like absolute ass right now.....FUCK!

"Hey hyung. Heard you were gonna be home alone so I decided to pop by." Jungkook says with a smirk. I stare at him mouth agape.

He honestly looks sexy as fuck right now. He's wearing a white printed shirt, that's tucked into tight black high waisted pants and his hair is just as perfect as always.

"You gonna let me in?" He asks, waking me from my momentary trance.

"Y-yeah s-sorry." I stutter out, moving aside and gesturing him in. He walks past me and I catch a whiff of his godly scent.

It's kinda creepy but I cannot help myself around him. All logic and sense of reason leave my mind as soon as he walks into a room. I honestly don't know how I hold myself back.

"Nice place you got." Jungkook comments as he flops onto the couch.

"Thanks. It's pretty alright." I add with a shrug. He then gestures me to sit beside him and I quickly shuffle towards him.

I slowly sit down and keep my eyes glued to the screen in front of me. We sit there in an awkward silence for a few minutes. I finally mask up the courage to say something.

"Soooo do you want to watch n...." I start but he cuts me off.

"Do you like me?"

I stare at him, shocked by his sudden question.

"Umm.. Well of course I do. You're my co-worker and frie..." I say assuming that's what he meant but he cuts me off again.

"No. Please don't say it."

"Say what?" I ask confused.

"Friend." He states cringing.

"What's so bad about..."

"Everything!" He yells, getting up off the couch.

"I don't under..."

"No of course you don't!" He interrupts, anger in his tone.

"Jungkook I..."

"You know how hard it is for me not to.... Ugh. I just want to..." He rambles as he throws a pillow.

"Just want to what?" I ask, still oblivious.

He snaps his head to look at me, something dangerous in his eyes.

He stays silent as he sits back on the couch. Before I can do or say anything he begins to crawl on top of me, causing me to lye flat beneath him.

He's trapped me underneath his body, his muscular arms caging me in. I look up and stare into his entrancing brown eyes.

"Tae, I just want..." He begins to speak but it's my turn to cut him off.

Before he can say anything I crash my lips onto his, melting into the dream that is Jeon Jungkook.

He's frozen for a moment but then quickly responds to the kiss.

Authors note:
Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed this short Vkook chapter. I wanted to add some little extra chapters looking at the other couples in the story. Sorry about any grammatical and or punctuation mistakes. Next chapter will be up soon hopefully. Happy reading :)