Frustrated Roomates, Nerves and Hot Dates

Jimin POV:

"Jimin seriously?" A frustrated Taehyung voices.

"Shut up! I want to look nice." I respond, pulling more clothes out of my draws. 

"I thought you didn't like him?" He comments, sarcastically.

"I-I don't. I just felt bad if I said no also he didn't really give me much of a choice. Plus he's my boss and I can't be on his bad side. Then again I doubt he can get any grumpier." I mumble as I dress myself in the 7th outfit I've chosen. I finish tying my shoes then face Tae waiting for his opinion.

"Jimin! I've said this about the last 6 outfits. You look fucking fine."

"I don't want to look just fine!" I whine, throwing myself on my bed.

"You look fantastic, amazing, fucking sexy as hell." He states, arms flailing. I just grunt into my pillow.

"Jimin..." He begins, sitting beside me. "Mr Min obviously likes you or else he wouldn't of asked you out. He won't care how you look or what you wear. He only cares about you."

"Really?" I say, lifting my head up to face him.

"Of course you idiot!" He says giving my back a slap. I wince in pain when the door bell rings.

"It doesn't even matter if you don't believe me cause he's already here." Tae exclaims, escaping towards the door.

I fall to the floor rushing towards my bedroom door. I slam it shut quickly, hoping Tae hasn't opened the front door yet.

Shit! Why am I so nervous? It's not like I like him!

Stop lying to yourself.

I'm not!

Yeah sure...

I am not! I just will feel bad if I don't go.

Park Jimin! You like him and you know it.

Shut up! Who asked you?

Jimin you asked you.

Right...

Just go out there and own it. You know he wants you and you definitely want him.

I just...

No excuses! Just go!

After my little argument with myself I finally decide to come out of hiding. I open my door slowly to find Tae happily talking to my date.

"Ahh Jimin. You finally decided to come out." Tae smiles, a little too brightly. I glare at him then face the one and only Min Yoongi.

Damn it! He looks way to good. He's wearing a navy jumper with a coat jacket and fake glasses. I never understood why people wore fake ones but for him I'll make an exception. I snap out of the trance I was in and begin to speak.

"H-hi." Great Jimin you just fucked that up. It has literally been 10 seconds and you already look like an idiot. Yoongi just chuckles and nods.

"Hello Jimin. Are you ready for our date?" He says with his adorable gummy smile. I can't help but smile back.

I end up just staring into his eyes. I've never noticed how gorgeous they are. How is this this the same guy I want to stab most days of the week?

"Okay... Well you two have fun." Tae awkwardly states, pushing me towards Yoongi. I accidentally trip and slightly fall on him. He quickly catches me and helps me keep my balance.

"T-thanks." I stutter, blushing. My cheeks heat up even more when I notice he's still holding onto me.

"Anytime." He states. Tae lets out a little cough and we break apart.

"Bye now." Tae exclaims, shooing me away with his eyes.

"Oh right! Bye Tae." I voice. Tae closes the door and Yoongi and I are left in silence.

"Shall we?" Yoongi asks, facing me. I nod with a smile as we continue down the hallway and out of the building.

Authors note:
Heyyy everyone! I know it has been FOREVER since I last posted and I am soooo sorry! I just got really busy with school and kinda didn't know how to continue with the story. I'm back now though! I'll try to post more and hopefully progress the story better. As usual I apologies for any punctuation and or grammatical mistakes. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll post another soon. Happy reading :)