Fun Nights, Burning Passions and Lonely Journey's

Jimin's POV:

"Drinks are on me boys!" I shout over the loud music. After my tremendous outburst on Mr Min I decided to invite the boys out.

"I can't believe you finally stood up to that asshat of a boss?" Tae exclaims, taking a sip of his drink.

"I know. Since when did you grow a pair of balls?" Namjoon asks with a chuckle.

"Who knows? All I know is I may get fired but it was totally worth it!" I say pumping my fist up in the air. I buy another drink for myself when Jungkook finally arrives. I invited him because we are pretty good friends but mostly for Tae.

"Tae! Look who is here." I pronounce, nudging him and pointing towards Jungkook. Tae's face immediately pales and he accidentally chokes on his beer.

"W-what? Why is he here?" He asks in complete shock.

"I invited him." I answer nonchalantly as I walk over to greet Jungkook.

"Ahh Jungkook glad you could make it." I voice, shaking his hand.

"Happy you invited me." He smiles, shaking back. We release from our handshake and I lead him towards the rest of the guys.

"And these are the guys. You already know Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung but I don't think you've met Tae properly. Jungkook this is Taehyung. You sometimes speak but mainly when you come down to reception." I state, hoping he finally gets Tae's name right.

"Of course. Hey guys! And yes I know Tae hyung. How is my little V going?" Jungkook asks patting Tae's head.

"I-I'm fine. H-how are you?" Tae says with a blush.

"Great, now that I get to see you." Jungkook voices then walks over to the bar to buy himself a drink. I just stare at Tae in shock. How? When? What? When the hell did they become so close?

"Taaaae... Is there something you aren't telling me?" I question turning to face him.

"N-no." Tae stutters looking down.

"What on earth was that about then? When did he start patting you on the head? And when did you become HIS little V?" I exclaim, arms flailing.

"Umm well he's kinda been coming down to reception a lot recently and so we've been talking more. So yeah..." Tae says trying to hide a smile.

"Dude...Get in bro. He totally wants you." I say, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"Noooooo he just wants a new friend."

"Bullshit! I'd never put that much effort into seeing a friend." I retort, giving him a slight tug. Jungkook struts back over to us with two drinks.

"This is for you." Jungkook states, pushing the drink towards Tae.

"Thanks. You didn't have to." Tae says, looking down.

"Anything for my V."

"May I just interject this cute moment but I have to know. Why do you call him V?" I ask, turning towards Jungkook. It's a completely honest question as well. I have no clue where he got V from and why it's Tae's nickname.

"No that's fine and it stands for valuable. Tae hyung is amazing and a very special and unique person. He is someone who is very important and is worth everything. To me Tae hyung is valuable." Jungkook explains, while staring intensely at Tae. They continue to gaze at each other and I realise that I am being a total third wheel right now. I swiftly remove myself from the situation and try to find Jin and Namjoon.

I search around the pub for them but can't seem to see them anywhere. I continue to walk around when I see two figures sitting in a booth full on making out.

I chuckle to myself when I realise the two guys look very familiar. I slowly step a few feet closer and get a clear picture of the duo.

IT'S BLOODY NAMJOON AND JIN!

They are full on mouth to mouth pashing in the corner of a booth in a pub. I just stare at the two with eyes wide and mouth open. I want to say something but can't find the words so I turn around and quickly walk out of the pub entirely.

"Well this is just great..." I sigh, brushing a hand through my hair. This night has officially been ruined by my friends and their desires.

Great... Now I'm gonna spend the night getting drunk alone. Who cares anyways? I'm gonna have a fun and celebratory night on my own.

"FUCK YOU MIN YOONGI!" I yell loud enough for the entire street to hear as I happily shoot my rude fingers up to the sky. I am about to continue down the street when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

Authors note:
Ooooo this chapter was fun! 😂 Hey all, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I personally really liked it so I hope you guys liked it too. Sorry for any spelling and punctuation errors made. Next chapter will be up in the next few days. That's all from me and happy reading. :)