Disastrous Dates, Regretful Mistakes and Mixed Emotions

Yoongi POV:

This is the awkwardest date I've ever been on...

"Nice weather tonight right?" I ask, unsure what else to say. He finally looks me in the eyes and gives a slight nod. Finally returning back to staring into his lap. Why can't I just talk to him? I literally talk to him everyday! Why is it so damn hard now?

"Are you guys ready to order?" A small, young women questions. She has bright red hair and freckles that cover most of her body. She stared at Jimin and I with vibrant green eyes, waiting for a response.

"Oh yes... Umm I'll have the Bulgogi please." I eventually answer.

"Bibimap please." Jimin mumbles, handing the waitress his menu. All while still staring down.

The bubbly waitress gives us an awkward smile and shuffles away quickly. And once again this table of two falls silent.

The night goes on, the food is brought and eaten, the bill is paid and finally we are walking back to where the night started. All in complete and utter silence. I cannot believe I finally got the chance to go out with my crush and I fuck it up. Great! Just fucking fantastic! Min Yoongi you fucking suck!

We finally get to the door of his apartment. Jimin shuffles around to face his body towards me but he keeps his eyes glued to the floor.

"Jimin I..." I begin to apologise.

"Tonight was...interesting. Strange to perfectly describe it. Yoongi...Mr Min... I just don't think this is gonna work. I think we both forced this weird relationship we had into some confusing sexual tension that later got confused with feelings. When in reality there is nothing here. I think we should keep it strictly professional. Do my you think that would be best?" He says, heaving out a large breath of air he had been holding.

I stare at him. Stare at the man who has stolen my heart. At the man who has bewitched me heart and soul. The man who one day I thought I would love. I let out a shaky breathe, trying so hard to hold back the tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"Okay." I simply say. We stand there for a few moments in silence.

I quickly whisper a "Goodnight Mr Park," as I pathetically rush out of the building, crying my eyes out.

I lost him before I even had a chance to have him. I ruined everything.

Jimin POV:

I didn't realise I was crying until I felt the dampness on my cheeks. I didn't want to do that but it was for the best. Tonight was an obvious sign that we could never work as a couple. We were destined to be enemies and that's all. I admit it. I do like him. But how could I be with him when everything that's happened with us is a sure sign that it wouldn't work. I push aside my conflicting emotions and unlock the door to my apartment.

I open it quietly, making sure I wouldn't wake Tae. I tip-toe inside, switch on the lights and to my surprise find Tae and Jungkook in a very suggestive position on the couch. Tae is straddling Jungkook with both their shirts missing. Both boys look like complete wrecks. Their hair ruffled, lips bruised and multiple hickeys covering their chests and necks.

~~~

"So what happened?" I ask a very guilty looking duo. Both boys are sat on the couch, each on opposite ends and looking everywhere but me or each other.

I glare down at both of them waiting for some kind of answer.

"K-kookie... Ummm c-came o-over as a-a surprise a-and t-things... J-just... Umm h-happened..." Tae stutters, obviously embarrassed.

"I can clearly see that things happened!" I say, sarcastically.

"It's not V hyungs fault. I uh I came onto him..." Jungkook confesses.

I rub my face in my hands, trying to suppress my mix of emotions.

"I don't care who came onto who! What I care about is that you came onto each other, NOT LITERALLY TAE, on MY couch, in MY living room!" I growl, frustrated.

"W-we k-know and we a-are s-sorry Jimin..." Tae apologises.

"You're sorry? You're sorry! Well that's fucking great isn't it! Sorry! Well guess what Tae! I am sorry too! I'm sorry for trying! I'm sorry for caring! I'm sorry for thinking things could actually work! I'm sorry for even wasting my time! But most of all, I'm sorry for fucking thinking for once in my stupid life that the things I want could actually happen!" I yell, letting out all my pent up anger, frustration, confusion and most of all sadness.

"I don't think this is about us anymore hyung..." Jungkook whispers.

"No, I guess not... I don't care what you do, or who you do for that matter. But please don't do it in my apartment and especially not on my couch." I say, walking into my room and slamming the door shut.

I know I'm being unreasonable and really stupid. I know it's my fault that things ended before something could even start with Yoongi. I know I'm being pathetic by crying over my own mistake. Right now, however, I don't want to care. I don't want to think and most of all, I don't want to feel.

Life isn't easy and simply just being with the one you want doesn't always work out.

Hey everyone!! So I know it has been FOREVER since I last posted but I have been really busy... And I kinda had writers block... Anyways! I'm finally back and now I'm actually free! I'll try to post as much as possible and hopefully on a regular basis. I really do hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's sad and the writings a little rusty but remember I've been gone for a few months. As usual sorry for any spelling and grammatical mistakes. Please leave some comments because I really would like to see what you guys think. That's all for now and hopefully I'll update soon. Happy reading. :)