Drunk Adventures, Kind Gestures and An Unexpected Surprise

Jimin POV:

"What was that about fucking me?" An all too familiar voice questions behind me.

I stand there frozen. What the hell am I gonna do? I've already told him off and now I yelled out that. I mouth a FUCK then slowly turn around. I force a smile and try not to seem to wasted.

"Oh hiiiiiii Mr Min. Umm so what you here? I'm doing nothing just chilllling." I manage to slur out. Well he obviously knows I'm drunk because that was dreadful.

"I always come here on Friday's. The real question here is what are you doing out here, alone and completely wasted?" He says with concern in his voice. Wow! I've never heard that before. Caring and Mr Min DON'T match. Why is he concerned all of a sudden?

"I'M FINE! Why do you even care?"

He lets out a sigh and walks closer towards me.

"Because Jimin..." He begins, putting my arm around his shoulder.

"I care." He states then wrapping his other arm around my waist.

He then continues down the street going god knows where. But for some reason I don't pull away because suddenly with him I feel...safe.

~~~~~~
Yoongi POV:

We finally manage to get to my apartment. Thank the lords because Jimin was starting to get heavy. We get to my door and I quickly unlock it, heaving us both inside. I look over to find Jimin fast asleep.

"Awww." I accidentally slip out. Shit! Keep yourself together Yoongi. I drag Jimin over to my couch and lay him down.

I leave to grab a blanket for him but when I return he's sitting up. He's rubbing his eyes like a child and eventually looks up at me.

"Umm where are we?" Jimin asks confused.

"My apartment. You were too drunk to get home on your own and I couldn't call a cab because you wouldn't be able to say where you lived." I quickly make up.
"You didn't even ask me about where I live also I wasn't alone." He retorts standing up.

"Well uhh I didn't know that soo just be thankful." I state. Shit Yoongi, die it down with the 'mean boss' act.

"Mr Min tell me the truth." Jimin says walking closer. I look down not wanting to answer.

"Please just call me Yoongi. We aren't at work so it's weird. Also I am." I try to recover but I don't think he believes me at all.

"Fine Yoongi. I know you're lying. Why did you kidnap me and bring me to your home? Wait! You're not gonna 'touch' me are you?" A shocked Jimin asks, covering his body with his hands.

"What! No! That's disgusting Jimin! I just didn't..." I start but quickly stop myself. He can't know the real reason, or else he'll definitely know I like him.

"You just didn't what?" He asks, raising a brow.

"Just get some sleep okay." I state trying to change the subject. I bow towards him and try to dash away but he grabs my arm. Jimin turns me around and pulls me towards himself.

"Yoongi!!" He whines. I sigh and give in. He's drunk so I doubt he'll even remember.

"I didn't want you to be alone." I confess, looking down.

"Really? Does Yoongibear care about me?" He says with a pout. Did he just call me Yoongibear? He is definitely drunk!

"Yeah. Now time for bed." I awkwardly say, bringing him towards the couch.

"No! I don't want to sleep." He exclaims with a slight yawn.

"Trust me you do." I voice, laying him down.

"Fine..." He states grumpily. I just smile and put the blanket over him.

"Night Jimin." I say.

"Night Yoongi." He says then does something completely unexpected. He quickly pulls me down into a kiss. It was a small peck but still! I sit there shocked not knowing what to do.

"Goodnight." Jimin says once again, closing his eyes. I start to silently freak the fuck out as I walk to my room.

"Did he just....no he...but...." I mumble as I pace around my room. Jimin kissed me....

I can't help but feel giddy inside. I run and jump around my room trying not to scream. I smash myself onto my bed and excitedly scream in my pillow. The butterflies in my stomach going crazy.

Don't get too excited Yoongi! He was drunk and probably won't remember what he did.

All the happiness I once felt turns to sorrow. I let out a sigh and get ready for bed. As I'm about to fall asleep I try to shake the moment out of my mind.

"Jimin just kissed you because he was drunk. He'd never actually kiss you." I sadly whisper as I slowly drift off to sleep.

Authors note:
Two chapters in a day!!! Whoa! Sorry got a little excited about this chapter so decided to post it. Apologies for the spelling and punctuation mistakes. Happy reading guys. :)