Messy Situations, Forced Dates and Cute Girls

Hoseok's POV:

How did I get myself into this mess?

I pace the length of my office trying not to let out a scream.

"How am I going to tell Yoongi?" I question as I pull at my hair.

"Tell me what?" A familiar voice states, making me jump.

"Shit! You scared me hyung!"

"I know. Now what do you need to tell me?" He asks, leaning against the door frame.

I swallow the lump that has formed in my throat and let out a breathy sigh.

"Please just let me explain before you get mad!" I plead. He does not speak. He just gives an agreeing nod.

"So basically Jimin saw me put the note on his desk. And before I could explain he assumed I was the mystery guy who had been leaving him notes. It was too hard to explain why the hell I was leaving him the note so I just went along with it. I just said sorry but he didn't let it go. Now he's forced me to go on a date with him and I couldn't even object. And now.. I'm... I... Hyung... I'm so sorry." I finish out of breathe, with my head hanging low.

"Okay."

"Okay?" I question, mouth agape.

"Okay." He restates, then leaves my office.

He obviously isn't okay!

It's fine. I'm fine. I'll just go tonight and tell him I don't feel that way about him. That I... Met someone else. Yes! And that's why the note said what it did. Great! At least I've got a plan now.

~~~

"You look great!" Jimin compliments as we walk to our seats.

"Thanks... You too."

Please can this night be over with soon.

A tall but young looking girl leads us to our seats. She has long brownish that had obviously been dyed many times. It looked as though her hair didn't even know what colour it was anymore and yet it was still so shiny. She had a bright smile and I couldn't help but feel my heart flutter when she looked my way.

"Here are your seats! I'll be back in around 10 minutes to get your drink orders and whatever else." She states in a bubbly tone. With a bounce of her body she then left the table. I let out a slight sigh as I watched her cute figure leave.

"So! What drink are you thinking about getting?" A manly voice asks. Reminding me why I was actually here tonight.

"Oh... Um probably just a coke or something."

"Yeah. I'll probably get the same." Jimin states with a cheeky smile. I don't doubt that Jimin is attractive. He is honestly so adorable but I could never see him the way that Yoongi hyung does.

"So how long have you worked at the office?" Jimin asks, trying to make small talk.

"About 3 years now. Yoongi hyung was actually the one who got me the job." I ramble, not realising the name I just spoke.

"Oh..."

"Something wrong?" I ask, knowing exactly what that 'oh' meant.

"It's just I didn't know you knew Yoongi... I mean Mr Min that well." He mumbles, playing with his fork.

"Hyung and I go way back. He's my best friend..." I say with an awkward chuckle.

"Mm."

"Are you guys ready?" The sweet voice from earlier asks. I look up and meet her greenish hazel eyes. They were beautiful.

"Hoseok? You okay?" Jimin asks obviously catching me staring.

"Huh? Oh yeah... Sorry!" I mumble looking away. Her little giggle catches my attention and I turn back to face her. She tucks a stray hair behind her ear and I can't help but smile at the gesture.

Jimin and I both order our food and once again the gorgeous girl leaves our table.

"Why?" Jimin suddenly asks.

"Why what?"

"Why did you leave all those notes?" Jimin asks shyly, a deep blush growing on his cheeks.

"Well I..." Before I finish my sentence I hear a loud bang come from the entrance of the restaurant.

Both Jimin and I follow the direction of the loud noise and my mouth falls open when I see who created the noise.

"Yoongi?!"

Hey everyone! I am literally the worst at updating consistently...SORRY! I honestly am having trouble thinking about what should happen next but hopefully soon I'll get back into the groove of things. As always I apologise for any mistakes made and I do hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks all! Happy reading. :)