Avoiding Peers, Slight Drooling and The Next Step

Jimin POV:

I cautiously stroll into the office, dreading to see a particular face. Maybe he'll just ignore me like he usually does. I just have to lay low and say nothing to nobody.

"Morning Jimin!" An excited voice, startles me.

"Shit Tae! You scared the life out of me." I state.

"Sorry." He giggles. "Why are you hiding though?"

"What? Hiding?" I question confused.

"Jimin. You're hiding behind a pot plant." He exclaims.

"Oh....right." I awkwardly say, sliding out from behind the plant.
"I can't help it! I really want to avoid Yoongi especially after everything." I whisper, looking around.

"Oh right! When you and Mr Min nearly...."

"Shhhhh! Could you be any louder?" I ask sarcastically.

"Yes actually..." I quickly cover his mouth with my hands and shoot him glare. He gives me an apologetic look and I lower my hands off his mouth.

"Anyways. I really just want to avoid him. When I see him..... I don't know what I'll do."

"You gonna jump him or something?"

"No! Nothing like that...well I think." I profess with a slight blush.

"Damn Jimin! You can't deny your feelings now."

"I can and I will. I don't like him. I just may not hate him as much...." I mumble as I begin to walk towards my cubical.

"Fine! But you can't deny that you are attracted to him." Tae states, following.

"Yes I guess I find him somewhat attractive. His hair is pretty cool and his style is great. He isn't the buffest person but he definitely has a nice body. He has the cutest gummy smile and when he smirks I just want to..."

"Jimin!" Tae interrupts.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You do realise you were just talking about Mr Min in some sort of daze?" Tae questions, eyebrows raised.

"No I wasn't. I just said he was kinda attractive." I say as we arrive at my cubical.

"You were listing off things you found attractive about him while you were basically drooling."

"I was not drooling! That's your forte. Just get back to your desk Tae." I voice, sitting at my desk and waving him away.

"Whatever you say Jimin...." He comments as he backs away, hands up.

Honesty I don't know what to do with him sometimes. I chuckle to myself when I notice a familiar yellow posted note on my desk. I can't help but feel excited as I clutch the note in my hands.

You are the sunshine of my life. Although I may be nothing to you, you are everything to me.

"You could be something if only I knew who you were." I say with a sigh.

~~~~~~

"Jimin! My office now!" The one and only Mr Min yells as he rushes past my desk and into his office.

I silently curse to myself and shuffle after him. I walk into the room, closing the door behind me. I'm ready for either the usual dick of a boss Mr Min or a really awkward conversation with Min                 Yoongi.

"How may I help you, Mr Min?" I ask, unsure of his answer.

"Do you like food Mr Park?" He comments, looking out his window.

"Umm sorry. What was that sir?" I hum confused.

"Do you like food? Like do you go out to restaurants and places?"

"I guess so. I do enjoy a good meal but what does this have to do with..." I start to question his reasoning behind these queries but he cuts me off.

"Are you busy tomorrow night?"

"No. I believe not." I answer, cautiously.

"Well now you are. I'll pick you up from your apartment at 7:00pm. I'm sure Mr Kim can give me your address." He adds, walking towards me.

"But w-why are you picking me up?" I quietly murmur.

He strolls beside me and opens the door. He turns his head and whispers something in my ear before walking out.

"Because Park Jimin, I'm taking you on a date."

Authors note:
AHHH FINALLY! Hope you guys liked this chapter because I know I did. Sorry I haven't posted for a while just been a little busy and honestly kinda forgot about posting. (I know I'm a horrible person hehe) Anyways apologies for any spelling and or grammatical errors. I really do try! Stay tuned for the next chapter and happy reading.