Cute Notes, Unanswered Questions and Raging Moments

Jimin POV:

Your laugh brightens my day. :3

It makes me happy to know that you are happy. :)

You should smile more it suits you. ;)

I let out a light sigh as I read through the notes. For the past couple of weeks someone has been leaving posted notes on my desk. I still don't know who it is, but I do know that they make my day seem so much better. I read through a couple more when an irritating voice calls my name.

"Jimin!"

Mr Min was all so kind enough to move my cubical right next to his office for "easier access". It's more convenient yet more painful. I groan as I slowly slide out of my seat walking into his office.

"Yes Mr Min?" I ask bluntly.

"Are those files done yet?" He questions, not bothering to look at me.

"No, not yet sir. They should be done in about 2 hours." I state rather grumpy.

"You have an hour." He declares, finally facing me.

"What?" I say in shock.

"You heard me." He responds with a smirk.

"Mr Min with all do respect but..."

"Uh ha uh. No ifs or buts. Also don't bullshit me with that 'all do respect' crap. Just do as you're told and don't question it." Mr Min voices sitting down. I try to contain my anger like I do everyday but I just couldn't hold it in any longer.

"That is it!" I exclaim, marching towards his desk.

"I am sick of this Mr Min. I am not your assistant and I am definitely not your damn dog so stop treating me like one. I do my job and I do it bloody well but you never appreciate anything I do. You need to remove whatever stick is lodged so far up your ass and start treating me with some respect. I will get those files done in the 2 hours I said they would take. If that is all you require I will take my fucking leave." I shout heated.

Mr Min stares at me in shock. Before he can say anything though I trudge out of his office.

Did I really just do that? Did I just really stand up to my boss? Well Jimin you've definitely put yourself in the shit haven't you. But it was totally worth it. I don't even care! I'm gonna call the boys and tell them tonight we party, for I Park Jimin have finally told Min Yoongi to go and fuck himself. I smile triumphantly then quickly go tell the boys about tonight. When I return I find another posted note on my desk. Yay! I pick it up and read it.

You deserve the world and I hope one day I can give it to you. For now I'm sorry and I hope soon you can get to know the real me.

What's that supposed to mean?

"Who are you my mysterious note writer?" I think allowed.

Authors note:
Yay!! Another chapter done. Hope you guys enjoyed! I know it's short but I promise there is more to come. Apologies for any spelling and or punctuation errors. Next chapter will be up soon hopefully. Happy reading. :)