The snake and the bat

<Blake p.o.v.>

"Y/N.....DAMNIT" Yang shouted.

She went on her knees.

"Why....why did we have to be so rude to him, he did nothing wrong.....and I never got to tell him....why.....WHY" Yang said.

Yang definitely feels bad for what we did to him, she feels most guilty, she's had a crush on him for a while but she couldn't handle him not noticing, so she became an asshole just like us.

"Yang....we will tell him, when we find him we'll apologize" I said.

"Yeah.....ok" She said.

"Come on sis, just stay strong, we'll find him again" Ruby said.

"Yang....it'll all be ok, just you wait" Weiss said.

Yang nodded.

"Well...that was interesting" A voice said.

We turned to the source.

There was man standing behind us, he had bright green hair and an ever-present smile with his eyes closed, he was wearing a simple black suit with a white shirt underneath, short brown gloves, and brown steel-toed shoes. He dons a pair of black trousers held up by two brown belts. He completes the outfit with a black fedora hat to close the shady visage.

"Hello, I'm known as Hazama, I saw everything that happened, you must love him a lot" Hazama said.

"I really do...but I've been an asshole to him for over a year" Yang said.

"Well that must really suck, how about this, I'll help you, and you can help me" Hazama said.

"W-why would you help" Yang asked.

He then opened his eyes, revealing gold eyes with black snake like slits for pupils.

"Because I just so happen to need his friends Ikagaki and Lala, the three of them are together, I'm welcome to take you to them if you want" I said.

"Yes please....take us to them" Yang said.

We all got teleported to some sort of halloween like place.

We then saw Ikagaki, Y/n and Lala talking to some little girl.

"Come" Hazama said heading to them.

We followed him.

<Rachel p.o.v.>

"And that is why you three are special, but Ikagaki, you must be careful with the use of your power, or your power will destroy everything, and due to your hellhound nature....you'll crave it" I said.

"This is a little confusing....but I think I understand....hey Rachel....since when did a hipster live here" Ikagaki said pointing behind me.

When I turned around I was shocked.

"TERUMI" I said.

"Hello there little vampire, it's been a while" He said.

I was about to call Valkenhayn but Terumi raised his hands.

"Now now, let's not fight, I'm only here for those two....for now" He said pointing to Ikagaki and Lala.

"U-us" Ikagaki said.

"Yes you two, try not to fight back ok" I said.

This is bad.

"IKAGAKI, TAKE LALA AND ESCAPE, FIND RAGNA" I said as I teleported them away.

"Oh, then it appears as though I'll need to pick them up....so goodbye....for now" Terumi said.

He teleported away.

Behind where he was were 4 girls.

"Y/N" They shouted.

He looked scared.

"G-GET BACK" He said.

They ran towards him.

Y/n pulled out two gunswords, he looked like he was going to kill them in self defense.

"S-STAY BACK" He said, he was clearly scared.

The four of them seperated yet still going to him.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" He shouted.

His body started generating electricity.

The 4 girls hugged him.

The electricity disappeared.

"We're sorry for all that we did to you y/n.....we regret every moment of it....we became so rude to you because you didn't see as us possible lovers.....we love you and....you didn't see how much you meant to us, so we got angry due to it....like I said.....we love you, so...sorry" The blonde haired girl said.

He calmed down.

"W-what" He said.

"We love you y/n.....and we're sorry" The black haired girl said.