Returning property

<Y/n p.o.v.>

What was going on, first of all we are being held hostage by angels, then we're met with the leader of the angels, and now we are being told that Ikagaki is his brother?

We all stood shocked beyond belief.

Ikagaki was just staring at his brother with a horrifying smile.

"Brother...how long has it been" Ika said.

"Too long Leviathan" He said.

"Oh come on Cerberus, be a good brother and..." Ika said.

"SILENCE" He shouted.

Ika smiled like an asshole.

"You've done more than enough, leave now....or we will be forced to take force" Cerberus said.

"Forced to take force....I would say that was a stupid comment but you should know that it was" Ika laughed.

"Watch your mouth already, it was a mistake so just leave it at that" A voice said.

We turned to it's source, it was a small old man.

"Oh Zenifir, your wisdom knows no bounds" Ika said

"Why not give us some of your wisdom then" He said.

"Alright, here is my wisdom in the form of a song....Zenifir the wise, you rarely tell any lies, you're tiny like a poodle, you don't have a noodle, and..." Ika said.

"What do you mean I don't have a noodle" He asked.

Ika raised his eyebrows multiple times.

Yang and Ruby laughed, we even heard Izanami laugh

The old guy got pissed.

"ENOUGH" Cerberus said.

"Oh lighten up man....pfft get it, cause you're the god of fire" Ika said.

Izanami laughed more.

"But back to business, I'm going to my home to help this girl (Yang), she has an entity inside her, and I can't get it out with my current power, so....guess where I'm heading" Ika said.