Reunion to seperation

<Y/n p.o.v.>

We all went into town.

Ikagaki was being on high alert whilst we were out, his ears were scanning every direction, every sound, if he knew the sound he said he would attack.

Thankfully Lala was keeping him calm, also she told us how Ikagaki kissed her.

As of now we were at a restaurant, Ikagaki said he wasn't eating so he stayed outside.

"So y/n, it seems like you and team RWBY are close now" Lala said.

"I'm not sure if I can forgive them, they've hurt me for over a year so I can't just forgive them" I said.

That comment made team RWBY sad.

"So you're the true grimoire" Ragna said.

"Yes I am, and because you know why Lala, Ikagaki and I are important it'll be bad if we fall into the wrong hands" I said.

Ragna thought of something.

"Actually I know a few people who could take care of you, they're much more powerful than me so they'll take care of you better" He said.

"IS IT ME GOOD GUY" Tao asked.

"No" He said.

After the meal we left, Lala made sure to buy Ika a coffee, he seems to like those a lot.

"HEY LOOK, IT'S THEM" A voice shouted.

We turned around and saw a big group of men, they were wielding swords, spears and knives.

We readied our weapons.

They charged at us, we did the same.

We fought each other, and due to our skill....we won.

Ikagaki then held up 3 papers.

"Wanted....Ikagaki Kujin Cross, white hair, red eyes, white dog ears, extremely dangerous......90000000000 REWARD......Lala Soulcrest, wait how do they know your name....anyway, purple and turquoise hair, turquoise eyes, bat wings, extremely dangerous.....60000000000 reward, Y/n l/n, (f/c) hair, (f/c) eyes, extremely dangerous, 80000000000 reward....wow we have bounties on us already" Ikagaki said.

"Shit.....so what about those guys you know Ragna" I said.

He led us to a shop called Faye ling clinic.

"Litchi, you here" Ragna asked.

"Yes hello Ragna, how may I help you" She asked.

He pointed to us.

He explained the whole story about how the three of us are special.

"Oh ok, so you need me to look after them" She said.

He nodded.

"Actually, I think it would be wise to split up, this way if anyone tries to take us they won't have us three in one go" Lala recommended.

"That's actually a wise decision, I'll look after her, see if Kokonoe might look after these two" Litchi said.

"YOU KNOW I CAN HERE EVERY WORD YOU SAY" A girl said on a speaker.

"Sorry, but....could you" Litchi asked.

I was teleported.

I ended up being in a lab.

"Ragna, look after Ikagaki, his hellhound nature might help you with the cauldron" The girl said.

She had pink hair, pink cat ears, two pink cat tails, an altered scientist version of a kaka jacket but with two cuts in the sleeve, probably to make it easier to slip her arms in, also she was wearing glasses.

"That could work, come on Ikagaki, Tao you look after the girls (team RWBY)" Ragna said.

The girl turned to look at me.

"Hello" I said.

She stared.

"Ok....I'm y/n l/n.....you must be Kokonoe.....nice to meet you" I said trying to introduce myself.

She stared more, in fact she was blushing.

<Timeskip in Ikagaki p.o.v.>

Ragna and I were walking through some sort of dark corridor or something.

When we got there, there was this ninja guy.

"You have arrived.....dark one" The ninja said.

"Hakumen" Ragna said in a deep voice.