Presentation

<Y/n p.o.v.>

We were all at Beacon discussing what's happened so far.

We as in everyone except Ika, Lala, and Ika's servants, they called themselves the servants of sin, with Lala representing the sin of Lust.

They were supporting the tournament.

A fighting tournament might I add....that's going to cause so much problems.

As long as it's not made public yet then that's all good.

"So how are we going to stop a god, and seven god like servants" Weiss asked.

"Well, the first thing that we need to do is try to not make this public, if it does then a lot of people are going to get hurt....or worse" I said.

"But....how" Ruby asked.

"Well from what we know is that Ika has made an arena, so he's going to need someway for it to be noticed, right now it is somewhere not to far from Beacon and Kagutsuchi, which could mean....Izanami could see it" I said.

Everyone nodded.

"So as for now we'll just need to stop Ika and his servants from making this public" I said.

"Yeah, uh....how are we going to do that" Jaune asked.

I shrugged.

"Take out the servants I guess" I said.

We decided to just go with that plan.

When we got outside we saw black orbs speed to us.

They went at like mach speed or something cause they were fast.

They stopped at our faces.

We examined them.

The orbs then disappeared, in their place was some paper.

"Do you seek a challenge, one that is sure to make you a legend.....THEN COME ON OVER TO DARK ANGEL COLOSSEUM, YOU'LL FIGHT SOME OF THE STRONGEST FIGHTERS AND MONSTERS THAT WERE ONCE BELIEVED ONLY IN MYTH, IF THIS SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN COME ON OVER AND SEE FOR YOURSELF, JUST FOLLOW THE GIANT LIGHT IN THE DISTANCE...THEN PREPARE TO BE IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD" I said reading it.

We were too late....it had been made public.

We saw those black orbs rain everywhere.

Many students started murmuring about joining.

If this was just Beacon, then imagine Kagutsuchi...or further.

"What are we going to do now" Blake asked.

"The only thing we can do....win the tournament" I said.

Everyone talked about it with each other.

"Alright...let's do it" Ragna said.

<Timeskip>

We arrived at the arena.

There were tons of fighters, some N.O.L, some Atlas, mercenaries, bandits, soldiers, even the White Fang too.

To make it worse....Izanami was here too, she had her little group with her.

"Hello again everyone" She said.

"YOU" Yang said.

Yang was about to attack but Terumi blocked her path.

"Sorry bimbo, but it looks to me like you want to die very badly" He said.

Izanami stood forward.

"We have no intention of battling you, we're here for the competition" She said.