The blonde girl, can Ika handle this?

<Y/n p.o.v.>

Team RWBY was going to murder Bullet.

"So...um...CAN WE HAVE THE NEXT CHALLENGE PLEASE" I shouted.

"Oh...OH RIGHT, THE NEXT CHALLENGE WILL BE SIMPLE, you're all going to fight each other in a stage by stage battle" He said.

Ursula snapped her fingers, a giant tarp appeared.

Under the tarps were the ends of ropes.

Each participant will grab and end of each rope, the other end of the rope will be your opponent.

Each of us grabbed the ends of one rope.

The tarp disappeared.

Everyone found out who they were battling.

I was going to fight....IZANAMI?!

"Now that you all know your opponents, please return for rest...it could be your las-wait a minute...oh shit I miscounted, I think we might be needing Mad-dog after all...um..." Ika said.

On queue Azrael appeared.

"I'm...back...now...I'm going to.." He said.

"Yeah yeah that's great, now we have an even set of teams" Ika said.

<Timeskip>

Some of us were fighting our own team mates.

Like how Weiss was fighting Blake.

Ruby was fighting Ragna, Yang was fighting Bullet, Noel was fighting Tsubaki, Relius was going to fight Azrael, and the purple wizard girl is going to fight Terumi.

I'm fighting Izanami, she might be using this to capture me for the amulet plan.

How can I beat her?

I have to try.

"ALRIGHT, FIRST OFF WE'RE GOING TO START OFF WITH RUBY FIGHTING RAGNA, WE'VE DECIDED TO PLACE THIS FIGHT INTO IT'S OWN STAGE SETTING, LET THE BATTLE BEGIN" Ika shouted.

Ruby and Ragna came out.

(I would give off a big description of this fight but I've got a video for it instead, it's made by Screwattack, all credit goes to them, I'm using it as the visual battle because....well I'm lazy and this battle is awesome)

.

.

.

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH" The crowd cheered.

"THAT WAS EPIC" Ika shouted.

Ruby came to me.

"Did I do well, well enough for a kiss" She asked with a wink.

"What was that silver eye stuff, I've never seen that before" I asked.

"I don't know, it just...happened, so I rolled with it, now...about that kiss" She said as she hugged me.

I sighed.

"AND NEXT UP...WEISS AND BLAKE" Ika shouted.

Weiss and Blake walked to the arena.

"Wish us luck" Weiss joked.

<Timeskip>

I was waiting for my battle to come up.