Battle for one person's heart

<Ikagaki p.o.v.>

Lala and I were ready to kill each other.

We charged at each other.

We were about to kill each other....until....

"HOLD IT" A voice shouted.

We turned to the voice, there were two guys.

"Hold on....you NEVER start a battle right away....you have to check out the stats" The guy on the left said.

"And you're an expert....riiight" I said.

"Look, can you leave so we can fight" Lala asked.

They didn't leave.

"Wiz....Boomstick....why are you here" Y/n asked.

He then quickly said....

"Wait....you wanted a death battle didn't you" He said.

"Yep" Boomstick said.

He facepalmed.

"Fuck it.....fine...do it" Y/n said.

"Do what" I asked.

"This" Y/n said.

(Author: readers, I do not own death battle, it is a youtube....thing on....well youtube....the idea is mine, but deathbattle....isn't mine....so this is just for fun.....kay kay).

"When two supernatural beings kill monsters for a living, things can get

"When two supernatural beings kill monsters for a living, things can get....intense..." Wiz said.

"Mainly the relationship between these two dipshits" Boomstick said.

Lala and I were offended by that.

"Lala Soulcrest, the purple haired succubus from hell...." Wiz said.

"And Ikagaki Kujin Cross, the god of water, ice, lightning and wind..." Boomstick said.

Wow....great descriptions.

"He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick..." Boomstick said.

"And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills, to find out who would win....a death battle" Wiz said.

CLANG!!!!

A giant tv appeared, showing remnant on the screen.

"In the world of Remnant, evil monsters roam the planet, and this student, doesn't enjoy their company" Wiz said.

Then a picture of me appeared.

"And his name.....is Ikagaki Kujin Cross" Wiz said.

The tv showed me killing some Grimm while eating a sausage roll.

"He may look like the average dragon person you find on the street, but he is a god, and a damn good one, he's destroyed cults, demons, Grimm....and in some cases...boxes, due to the fact that he hates them, or he just doesn't enjoy them" Boomstick said.