The purple bat returns

<Y/n p.o.v.>

We went off to Litchi's clinic.

When we got there we saw a guy with a red scarf....and what appeared to be a giant nail.

"You must be y/n, Litchi has told me all about you" He said.

"Hey look, you got a stalker" A voice said.

We turned around and saw Ikagaki.

"Ika...didn't we tell you to stall Ozpin" Ruby said.

"I did...I froze his elevator and I froze his windows" He said.

He then turned to the red scarf guy.

"Hello, my name is Ikagaki Kujin Cross, I am the god of water, ice, wind and lightning....and might I say that is a lovely nail you got there" He said.

"Why thank you, you have a nice katana, may I use it" The guy asked.

Ikagaki gave it to him, when he did a slice a large water wave appeared, it washed away the entire street's worth of rubbish.

"Nice weapon....my name is Bang Shishigami, I am one of the ninjas from Ikaruga" Bang said.

"You must be pretty good at banging women huh" Yang and Ika said in sync.

The three of them laughed.

"Anyway, Litchi wishes to see you y/n...oh, and say LITCHI MY LOVE, SPREAD YOUR LEGS AND GET READY TO BE BANGED....tell her I was meant to say that" He said.

Ika and Yang continued to laugh.

I walked in....I can't believe I'm going to do this.

"LITCHI MY LOVE, SPREAD YOUR LEGS AND GET READY TO BE BANGED" I shouted.

Litchi leaped into my arms.

"I didn't know you wanted sex so quickly....but if that's what you want" She said.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH....I WAS ONLY DOING WHAT BANG TOLD ME TO DO" I said.

"I don't care" She said.

She kissed my cheek.

"Why do you smell like alcohol" Ika asked walking in.

"I may have went to a bar....or 5....and why are you a dragon....nevermind, I wanted y/n here because....why is Tsubaki here" Litchi asked.

After I told her she nodded in agreement.

"Like I said, I wanted y/n here because Kokonoe wanted to meet you again, and she can't enter the school due to interference" She said.

"That would most likely be because of Ikagaki and his electrical powers" I said.

Kokonoe came out from another room, I hid behind Ika....for protection.

"Y/n....I..wanted to apologize for raping you....I shouldn't have done that....I was acting stupidly....I'm sorry" She said.

"You also slapped me" I said.

"I'm sorry, if it helps I won't do it again" She said.

"As long as you stay a good kitty I'll be fine" I said.

She pouted, then smiled, then laughed.

"So Ika....how did you become a dragon" Kokonoe asked.

"Umm....it's a long story...literally thousands of years old" He said.

I told her the story.

She seemed ok with it.

We then heard a noise.