The anti cauldron squad

<Ikagaki p.o.v.>

The ninja guy was scary.

"R-RAGNA....T-THIS BETTER NOT BE THE GUY.....ONE OF THE GUYS YOU KNOW" I said.

"No" He said.

"Dark one, you have arrived" The ninja guy said.

"Look Hakumen, I'm not here to fight you, I'm here to destroy the cauldron alright, then I'll stop you" Ragna said.

The ninja guy reached for his sword.

"I am the white void, I am the cold steel, I am the just sword, with blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction, I am Hakumen, the end has come" Hakumen shouted.

Ragna fought him.

I joined in.

I got kicked in the stomach, it blasted me back.

"DAMNIT" Ragna shouted.

Hakumen then struck Ragna.

Ragna fell to the floor.

"Die....dark one" Hakumen said.

I ran in front of Ragna.

"DON'T....KILL ME INSTEAD, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM, AFTER WE DESTROY THE CAULDRON YOU CAN KILL ME, JUST LEAVE RAGNA ALIVE FOR NOW" I begged.

Hakumen lowered his sword.

"The power of order stirs withing you, fine, but instead of me killing you, you will help me whenever I need help in destroying evil" Hakumen said.

"I promise I will" I said.

He sheathed his sword.

I nearly fainted due to our major size comparison.

We headed to the cauldron....we as in the three of us, yes Hakumen joined.

We saw a coffin like thing at the top of the cauldron.

It opened and a flying woman came to us.

"Scanning....scanning....scanning....targets identified as susanoo, Ragna and.....scanning....subject not from this world.....state your name extra terrestrial lifeform" The woman said.

"I am Ikagaki Kujin Cross, and we're here to destroy this cauldron, so don't stop us ok" I said.

She shook her head.

She looked at Ragna.

"Ragna.....hey it's Ragna.....long time no see.....it's been a while....I remember the last time, you were stabbing poor Nu out of the blue like that....Nu was at your mercy but you kept going..." She said.

"Shut up" Ragna said annoyed.

"You were smiling....Nu knows you want to destroy this world, everything, you want to smash it into pieces....we could you know....just end the world....then we can...." She said.

BANG!!!

I pulled out one of my pistols and I shot her in the head, she died and fell into the cauldron.

"She was pissing me off.....also you were thinking of killing her so......LET'S SMASH A CAULDRON" I said.

I turned into a giant hellhound and I started destroying the cauldron.

Ragna and Hakumen joined in.

Once it was destroyed Rachel stopped by.

"Ragna, be ready, Terumi is here" She said.

"Hello Ikagaki" A familiar voice said.

We turned around and saw the hipster himself.....Terumi.

<Lala p.o.v.>

I was in Litchi's clinic cleaning up for Litchi.

"Lala, is that you" A familiar voice said.

I turned around and saw....MERASMUS.

Next to him was his team mates, Scout, Sniper and Tracer, together they made team MSST.

"Hey Merasmus, hows it going" I asked.

"It's doing good, where's Ika and y/n" He asked.

"They're.....they' re doing ok" I said.

They knew I was lying.

We then saw another group of people, I believe it's one of Ika's friends....Death I believe one of their names are.

I believe they were called team Killswitch or something like that.

"Hey Lala, hows Ika, I trust that you haven't attempted rape on Ika" Death said.

"No I haven't.....I don't want to be forced into it....besides, I'm to busy thinking about when he kissed me yesterday" I said with a blush.

"I highly doubt that he did that" Sky said (another member of Killswitch).

"He did....I swear" I said.

They didn't believe me.

Litchi came out.

"Hey Lala, I'm heading out for a while, you think you'll be alright" Litchi asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine, after all, I have my friends here" I said.

They nodded, then Litchi left.

They stayed and talked to me about stuff, but I think they should at least know about....everything.

"Yo guys....there is something I need to tell you.....it's about y/n, Ika and I" I said.

I told them everything that Rachel told us.

"And you got you three to seperate....that's smart" Scout said.

"Cheers" I said.

Litchi came back.

I was about to speak but I had a strange feeling.....that Ika is in trouble.