Link the chains

<Ikagaki p.o.v.>

Lala hasn't stopped hugging me, seriously I'm being forced to carry her.

Whenever I try to ask her to get off she does this....

"Lala, please get off" I asked.

"No....we're staying together, wherever you like it or not" She said.

She hugged me tighter.

"Hey Yang, could you get her off me" I asked.

"Why should I, you've been treating us horribly, as if we don't matter to you" She said.

"Only because of what you did to y/n....he's my friend, and because you've been a bitch to him for the past year you deserve it" I said.

She was sad.

"Ika....you know I regret what I did, Ruby, Blake and Weiss regret it, so please.....stop talking about it" Yang said sadly.

"Only if you get Lala off me" I said.

She did so, my ribs were just about ripped off.

Rachel appeared before us.

"I am glad you're alright Ikagaki, but now you should be worried about something else" Rachel said.

"What is it" I asked.

She teleported y/n out of nowhere, he looked like he just got raped.

"Y/n....what happened to you" I asked.

"Kokonoe......raped me" He said.

OH MY GOD HE ACTUALLY GOT RAPED!!!!

Team RWBY was pissed.

"Shit dude, that sucks....but hey, be glad, you got laid....hehehe, you beat me on that" I said.

"IKA....YOU KNOW I CAN HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHENEVER YOU WANT" Lala shouted.

"Jesus christ woman, that was right down my ear" I said.

She calmed down.

"And besides Lala, you always act like sex is the only thing you want from me" I said.

"IT'S NOT THE ONLY THING I WANT FROM YOU....I also want your children, your body....." Lala said.

"Like I said.....sex" I said.

I turned around and I walked away from her.

<Lala p.o.v.>

I felt rather horrible.

I could tell he was disappointed in me.

Why did I have to say that I only wanted sex.

I felt really horrible.

"Lala....you do have to admit...that was rather horrible of you" Blake said.

"I feel really horrible, he's been there for me for a really long time, he's like my family....he is my family....yet he's angry at me because I said that I only wanted sex from him.....I want his love, I want him to love me as I love him.....YET I'M NOTHING MORE THAN FILTH TO HIM" I cried.

"I don't think he thinks of you as filth, he's most likely just angry that you only want sex from him" Weiss said.

"But I want him.....nothing more, ever since I could remember he's saved me, looked after me, and he's been my friend, even though he doesn't want to love me he always keeps me as his friend, and whenever someone recommends him to kill me, he ends up punching their heads into a wall, then he says to never say that again.....I don't want anything else from him...because I only want HIM" I cried.