Double Trouble

<Ikagaki p.o.v.>

Terumi stood before us.

"Hello Ikagaki....RAGGY, hows my favorite torture doll" Terumi asked in a sadistic voice.

"TERUMI" Ragna said.

"Now if you don't mind, I will be taking Ikagaki now" Terumi said.

"Back off, he's under my protection, so go to hell" Ragna said.

I smiled at that....and it faded cause Ragna got stabbed by some snake chain.

Hakumen ran at Terumi, Terumi was dodging all of his attacks...then he knocked him unconcious.

"Now, it's just you and me Ikagaki....please come quietly" He said.

I ran away.

I saw that Terumi was running after me.

He shot his snake chain at me, it scratched my side.

I tried hiding.

Terumi was looking all around, but I wasn't able to be found...due to him not bothering to check the roof.

I then saw Rachel teleport in front of Terumi.

"Terumi, cease these actions at once" She said.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I can do that, you see I need him along with the other two to open the gate, and when that's done I will let you have them....well...the rest of their bodies at least" Terumi said.

"SHIT" I thought.

Terumi then looked up and saw me.

"Oh look, there's the man of the hour" He said.

He shot his snake chain at me.

<In Kokonoe's lab in Y/n p.o.v.>

Kokonoe was hugging me.

Apparently to her I'm huggable...have you seen me, I'm a muscular guy, how am I huggable....well according to Lala she thinks Ikagaki is huggable yet he is more muscular than Yatsuhashi.....oh well.

I then had the strangest feeling....not just because Kokonoe's hand was right at my heart...but something else.

"Kokonoe....I don't know why but I think that Ikagaki and Lala are in trouble" I said.

"I'll go check....just stay here" She said.

She activated her screens, she was scrolling through cameras.

We then saw Ikagaki dodging some attacks by Terumi.

"WE GOT TO HELP HIM" I said.

"Both Hakumen and Ragna are down...and Tager isn't responding...crap...if I send you down you could get taken by Terumi...hang on a sec...." She said as she changes one screen to Litchi's clinic*

I saw Lala, team RWBY, team MSST and Killswitch at the clinic.

Kokonoe teleported team RWBY to Ikagaki.

They were confused at first, until they saw Ikagaki and Terumi.

They joined the fight against Terumi.

Once they began fighting Kokonoe grabbed me, hugged me again and she made me watch the fight.

<Ikagaki p.o.v.>

This got interesting....team RWBY somehow teleported here....my guess is Kokonoe.

"Ika....you ok" Weiss asked.