friendships be made

<Y/n p.o.v.>

"Y-you.....what" I asked.

"We love you....we're sorry for everything.....we're sorry that we've hurt you, we're sorry for all the lies and death threats...we're sorry" Ruby said.

I removed myself from the hug.

"Do you think just because you apologize I'm gonna forgive you, I've got scars on my body from you, my grades have become bad because of you....everything you've done has hurt me, I've nearly felt like suicide due to you" I said.

"We know how much pain we've caused you and we're sorry for it.....please forgive us, that's all we ask for" Blake said.

I felt like shouting at the top of my lungs saying "FUCK YOU" but Rachel stopped me.

"We have more important matters to deal with, for example....rescuing your friends" Rachel said.

"Yes, we need to get Ika and Lala.....fast" I said.

Team RWBY agreed.

Rachel teleported us to a tiny house filled with....hooded cat people, also it had Lala drinking coffee and Ika being covered by 'said' hooded cat people.

"Dog person is so huggable" The tall one said.

"I'M NOT HUGGABLE, GET OFF ME" Ika shouted.

It was funny.

"Ok kittens, bed time" Taokaka said.

"Aww.....goodnight dog guy, bat woman, good guy, night big sis tao" They said.

They went into their room.

"Now I can have dog guy to myself" The big one said.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH.....THIS IS A BLAZBLUE X MALE READER X RWBY STORY, NOT A BLAZBLUE X IKAGAKI X RWBY STORY" Ikagaki said.

"We could make an exception" She said.

We coughed to get their attention.

"YAY, MORE FRIENDS" She said.

"Where's Ragna" Rachel asked.

"He's outside, he said he was taking a breather" Lala said.

They nodded.

A man wearing red walked in.

"Oh, hello rabbit" He said.

"Hello Ragna, I see you found Ikagaki and Lala" Rachel said.

"Yes, they explained why Terumi is after them" He said.

"Then you should know how important they are, as of now Terumi is after Lala and Ikagaki, but soon after he'll come for y/n, so be on your guard" Rachel said.

He nodded.

"Now I'll be off, I'll be back shortly" Rachel said before disappearing.

<Beacon in Ozpin p.o.v.>

Those students have been gone for too long, it's already night time.

"Ozpin, you shouldn't worry, they'll be fine" Glynda said.

"I know.....but this new world.....we don't know the dangers that await them" I said.

"You should worry for them, they are in danger" A voice said.

A small girl appeared before us.

"Hello, I'm Rachel Alucard, y/n, Ikagaki and Lala are in danger, there is a man looking for them by the name of Yuuki Terumi" Rachel said.

"And why's that" I asked.

After she explained it we realized how big of a threat this is.

"Where are they" I asked.

"They're with one of my.....colleagues, they should be safe as of now" Rachel said.

I'm glad they're safe.

"As long as they're safe" I said.

"But I fear that may change" She said.