there is no hell, just darkness

<Lala p.o.v.>

We got teleported into an alleyway.

Ikagaki helped me up.

"Come on, we have to go" Ikagaki said.

We ran out of the alleyway and we ran towards a crowd to blend in.

We saw the hipster guy, he was walking towards the crowd.

Ikagaki did something.....amazing.

He pinned me to a wall and kissed me.

I wasn't sure what was going on but.....don't let it end.

I embraced it.

The hipster guy walked straight past us.

Ikagaki broke the kiss.

"Good he's gone, come, we need to find this Ragna guy" He said.

I was blushing crimson, I felt as though I was in heaven....and now it's gone due to Ika flicking me in the forehead.

"Come on" He said.

I followed him.

We then saw a bounty picture about a guy named Ragna.

"Ok, Ragna the bloodedge, red cloak, giant sword, white hair, red and green eyes, pain in the ass....wait wut, 90000000000....hmm, interesting, maybe this is our guy" Ika said.

"Hey look, there he is" I said pointing to a guy wearing red.

We went to him.

"Pardon me....are you Ragna" 

"Who wants to know" He said turning around.

"Just two people looking for you of course, we were sent by a girl named Rachel Alucard" I said.

He looked side to side, then he grabbed us and took us to a building.

Inside was a girl in a hood with cat ears, and little versions of her.

"GOOD GUY" The tall girl said leaping at him.

He moved out of the way, ending up with me being tackled.

When she looked at me she stared.

"Who are you" She asked.

"I'm Ikagaki, this is Lala, and you're really close to my face" Ika said.

She hopped off him.

"I'm Taokaka, but you can call me Tao, now....are you a part of the kaka clan" She said.

She pointed to his ears.

"No, I'm not a cat, I'm a hellhound, but I'm in human form" Ika said.

Ragna turned to him.

"There is no hell...." He said.

Then he turned away.

".....just darkness" Ragna said.

"Sorry but....Ika and I come from hell" I said.

"Anyway, why are you here" Ragna asked.

"We're here because some fu....*realises there's children* creepy hipster guy is trying to catch us for some....evil plan" Ika said.

Ragna looked a little pissed.

"Did he have green hair" Ragna asked.

We nodded.

"Ok, but first, you're gonna need to tell me why he's after you" Ragna said.

"Ok....here's why" Ika said.

He took a deep breath in.

"You see, we come from another world called Remnant, but there was this girl in purple with red eyes, she teleported the entire academy here, and after Lala, me and another guy named y/n l/n went to Kagutsuchi for answers Lala and I met Rachel and we got teleported to her castle, she left and got y/n, then she said and I quote "You three are special, y/n.....you're the true grimoire, you have complete over darkness, which also means the darkness can consume you too, Ikagaki....due to your hellhound blood you are a key, there is a gate here in Kagutsuchi that can only be opened with a hellhound, inside the gate is an amulet that has the power to recreate the world into anything the wielder wants it to be, and finally Lala.....you might not be aware of this, but you are a demigod, your half succubus and half god, and due to this, you are the only one who can release the restriction on the amulet, and with y/n's true grimoire he is the only one who can wield the amulet's true power" Ika said.

Ragna seemed into it.

"Then the hipster guy showed up and Rachel told us to meet you and....that's it" Ika said.

"Ok, so Rachel wants me to protect you.....this is gonna be a very long day" Ragna said.