Shawn Mendes ( Requested )

* Requested by Mirandakay02. Hope you enjoy! *

When he comes home from touring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You let out a loving sigh as you opened your closet looking for the perfect outfit to wear tonight.

Your boyfriend of two years was coming home from being away on tour for seven months. Seven months. Dang that's too long to go without being able to feel his strong arms wrapped around me.

You finally settle on a mid-thigh length simmering black dress. One of Shawn's favorite dresses that you had. You slip into it then head to the bathroom to curl your hair, and put on some light makeup.

When you are finished getting ready you walk to your full length mirror, and look at yourself. "I hope he thinks I look alright," you whisper to yourself running your hands down your dress to smooth it.

You head down to your kitchen and grab a box of muffin mix. You had decided to surprise him with muffins when he came home. You carefully measured out every ingredient because Shawn could always tell when the was the slightest thing off with them. You put the pan filled with muffin mix in the oven.

You suddenly here the door open and your boyfriend's voice echo threw the house. "Y/N? Where are you darling?" he asks. "Kitchen," you call.

He quickly enters the kitchen and freezes in the door way looking at you. You two stare at each other for what feels like a lifetime. Seeing him threw a screen and seeing him in person was two totally different experiences.

You can't help yourself anymore, and run straight into his open arms tangling your fingers into his brown curls. He picks you up off the ground and spins you in a circle.

"Gosh I missed you," he whispers in your ear. "I missed you too my muffin man," you reply. He sets you back on the ground, but keeps his arms wrapped around your waist as you look at each other.

"Speaking of muffins do I smell muffins cooking?" he asks looking at you hopefully. "Yes. I cooked muffins especially for you," you say. "Does that mean that they're all mine?" he asks. You let out a giggle and say, "No you need to learn to share your muffins." He sticks out his bottom lip pouting at you. "At least let me have one?" you ask. "Fine," he says rolling his eyes.

He continues to look into your eyes. You do the same immediately getting lost in his chocolate brown eyes. His eyes quickly dart down to your lips then back into your eyes. He slowly starts to lean towards you. You meet him half way, and connect your lips together. Your lips move in sync with each other's. He smiles into the kiss causing you to giggle.

He eventually pulls away and rests his forehead on yours. "I love you Y/N," he says. "I love you too Shawn," you reply. He holds you tightly against him. You never want him to let go.

The timer to the oven goes off making you jump slightly at the sudden loud noise. "Muffins?" he asks. You giggle and say, "Muffins." With that you two take out the muffins and start to devour them within a couple of minutes.

Published
April 8 2017