Hayes Grier---Smut: Let Me Pleasure You

Imagine being in your bedroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N! Hayes is here," your mom calls from the bottom of the stairs. Excited that he had finally arrived you run down the stairs and tackle him to the ground.

"Nice seeing you too," Hayes says laughing as you lay on his back. "I'm just so happy that you're here," you reply.

"Kids-" your mom says walking towards where you two were laying on the ground but stops when she sees you laying on top of each other, "I swear you two act like five years olds sometimes." She shakes her head smiling.

"Ready honey?" your dad asks standing next to your mom. He then looks down at the ground where you and Hayes were laying.

"Is it five year old time right now?" he asks chucking. "Looks like it," your mom answers.

You quickly get off of Hayes as you feel your cheeks burn. Hayes stands up as well and places himself right next to you.

"Please take good care of my little girl Hayes. I'm trusting you with my pride and joy," your dad says looking at Hayes straight in the eyes trying to intimate him. "Yes sir I will make sure she's safe. Don't you worry," Hayes replies.

"Your a good kid Hayes. I can see why she is always talking about you," your dad says. "Dad," you whine, "go already."

"Fine. Fine. We're leaving. C'mon honey," your dad says placing his hand on the small of your mom's back and picking up a medium sized suitcase in his other.

"Bye sweeties," your mom calls as they walk out the door. "Bye mom," you yell back then shut the door.

Turning back to Hayes you say, "thank you so much for sleeping over tonight while my parents celebrate their anniversary. I just get so scared when I'm in this big house by myself at night." "No problem baby girl. It's my pleasure really," Hayes says.

He steps closer to you and swiftly tucks a piece of your hair behind your ear then places a soft kiss on your lips.

"Can I bring my stuff up to your room?" he asks pulling away. "Yeah sure go ahead," you say.

He grabs his book bag from where it was resting on the bottom step of the stairs and begins to walk upstairs. Once he got to the top he noticed that you had not followed him and instead where just staring into space.

"Are you coming?" Hayes asks making you look at him. "Yeah I am," you reply running up the stairs and after Hayes as he ran into your room.

Laying down on your bed you rest your head on Hayes chest as his arms wrap around your small frame holding tightly onto you.

"This is nice a whole night while being home alone with just you, a whole bunch of movies, and lots of cuddling," you say drawing random patterns on Hayes chest. "That it is. That it is," Hayes agrees as he has his eyes closed while his head layed against your pillow.

"Hayes?" you question. "Hmm?" he hums in response. "Why do you like me?" you ask. Hayes opens his eyes and slightly sits up so he could look at you.

"Y/N I like you because you're a wonderful girl who has stolen my heart in just about every way. And just for the fact books I don't like you I love you. Everything you do makes me love you even more than I thought was possible before," he says looking deep into your eyes.

You smile at his response and connect your lips with his. Pulling away you whisper, "I love you too Benjamin Hayes Grier."

Hayes takes your cheek in his hand and brings your mouth to his again kissing you slow and passionately.

Running his hands down the sides of your body he flips you both over so that you were now underneath him.

His hands feel there way around your body not missing a single part.

You feel his hands slide up your shirt tugging on it softly signaling he wanted it off.

You sit up a tiny bit and pull the shirt off of your body as Hayes does the same with his.

You then pull him back down and he  starts to kiss your neck. He lips move all around it looking for your sweet spot. Once he found it you immediately let out a loud moan. Hayes smiles and continues to nibble and suck at it.

He then kisses down your neck towards your chest undoing your bra in the process. After he got the clip undone he takes it off and throws it on the floor along with the your shirts.

"Gosh you're so beautiful Y/N," Hayes says looking into your eyes smiling. You smile back and hide your face in your hands.

"No no no what are you doing? Don't hide from me baby girl," Hayes says removing your hands from your face and taking them in his big ones. "No need to hide yourself. You're gorgeous imbrace it," he says.

You nod your head and bring his face towards yours once again connecting your lips. Moving your lips in sync with each other's you feel yourself start to melt in his arms.

He untangles your fingers with his and places both of his hands on your boobs grabbing at the them.

You can't help but moan into the kiss which Hayes responds to by smiling into it as well.

You then feel his hands slowly slip farther down your body to your core where he slides down your pants and panties.

He starts to leave open mouthed kisses down your chest and stomach stopping at your heat.

"We don't have to go all the way Y/N but at least let me pleasure you. Okay?" Hayes asks. You nod your head as a moan escapes your lips at his words.

Placing his head between your legs you feel his hair tickle the inside of your thighs as his hot breath stays on your core.

Unexpectedly he sticks his tongue inside of you and began to eat you out. Moaning your back arches up making your hip go into his face more.

Hayes hums against you sending vibrations threw out your whole body as you start to reach your climax.

"I-I think I'm go-going to cum," you say breathlessly. Hayes continues to flick his tongue in and out of you sending you over the edge as you cum on his face.

"You taste good baby girl," Hayes says licking his lips. He then grabs his shirt off of the floor and wipes his face with it.

Wrapping his arms back around you and cuddling his face into your neck he whispers, "I love you so much Y/F/N Y/L/N."

Those were the last words you heard as you drifting off to sleep.

A/N: This was aspost to be something totally different but instead it turned out like this. Guess that's just how my creative brain worked on this imagine taking an idea and completely

Published
May 19 2017