Hayes Grier---Picture Imagine: Groove Thing

Imagine being in your car

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( You see your boyfriend Hayes Grier and roll down the window )

You: Hayes!

( He turns to look at you like in the picture above )

Hayes: Hold on baby girl! Right now I gotta run into the dance studio while you go find a parking spot. I'll be right out then I'm gonna give you the biggest hug you've ever seen.

You: Okay.

( You drive away and finally find a parking spot. You then turn off your car and get out of your car. As you close the car door you suddenly feel two arms snake around your waist and a chin rest on your shoulder. )

Hayes: Did you come all the way to LA to see me?

You: Yeah. I really missed my baby boy.

Hayes: Well I'm so glad that you did because your baby boy missed his baby girl.

You: We can never go seven months without seeing each other again.

Hayes: Agreed. It was to much for my heart to take.

( He then spins you around so you're facing him )

Hayes: I love you Y/N.

You: I love you too Hayes.

( His eyes dart down to look at your lips then back into your eyes. He then leans his head towards yours. You happily meet him halfway and connect your lips together. Both of your lips move in sync with each other's and you can feel him smile into the kiss. Eventually he pulls away and holds you tighter against him while you rest your head against his chest. )

Hayes: Please never leave me. I don't know what I would do if you did.

You: I promise that I will never leave you and that I will always be yours.

Hayes: And I will always be yours too.

( You two continue to stand by your car hugging until Emma comes over and literally has to pull you apart )

Emma: Come on Hayes you need to practice.

Hayes: Only if my baby girl can come with.

Emma: Of course she can.

You: Yay. I can't wait to see my baby shake his groove thing.

( He places his hand on the bottom of your back and guides you into the building )

Hayes: And he can't wait to show you how well he can.

Emma: You two are so cute!

Hayes and You: We know.

( All of you then enter the building and you spend the rest of the day watching Hayes and Emma dance )