Hayes Grier ( Requested )

* Requested by 101netflix101. Hope you enjoy! *

The boys see the hickeys I gave Hayes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N! Get stop fussing over your hair and get down here," Hayes calls from the bottom of the stairs. You quickly run your fingers threw your hair and give one last glance in the mirror then run down the stairs.

As you walk into the living room where Hayes was waiting for you to arrive you say, "I let you have all the time in the world to make sure your hair looks good just for a picture but when I need the same amount of time because I'm meeting your friends who just so happen to be the Magcon boys you start to go crazy. Tell me how that's fair?" you ask. You walk over to him so that you were standing in front of him and place your hands on your hips.

"My hairs my baby. I need to make sure it is taken care of," Hayes replies smiling. "I thought I was your baby. Did you find another one?" you pout squinting your eyes at him.

"I can have two babies can't I?" he asks. You let out a playful gasp. "No you can not Grier," you say.

Turning on your heels you try to walk out of the room but are stopped by a strong grasp of Hayes hand as it attaches itself to your wrist. He quickly turns you around so that you are once again facing him.

"I was only kidding baby girl. You're the only baby that I ever want. Unless of course one day we decide to have kids," he says.

You stare at him in his sky blue eyes not blinking as he does the same to you. "Prove it. Prove that I'm the only baby you want right now," you reply breathlessly.

Hayes continues to look at you not moving. Suddenly he leans his head towards you and presses his lips against your firmly. Surprised by Hayes' action you stand there for a couple of seconds shocked but then kiss him back.

His hands trail down your sides to the back of your thighs where he finally rests his hands and whispers into the kiss, "Jump." Obeying you slightly jump and he picks you up. You instantly wrap your legs around his waist. Carrying you over to a nearby wall he places you in between it and himself.

His tongue licks your bottom lip asking for entrance. When you don't immediately grant him access he squeezes your hips making you gasp. He takes this opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth.

You tangle your fingers into his hair softly tugging at the roots as he continues to explore your mouth.

You detach your lips from his and instead place them on his neck sucking lightly forming a bruise.

A sudden knock on the door makes you two jump apart. "Shit. Their here," Hayes says setting you back down on the ground.

He then walks over to the mirror by the front door to try to quickly fix his hair. "See it needs to look good," he says smiling at you. You smile back as he turns around and opens the door.

Several "dudes" and "sups" with the occasional bro hugs later nine boy had entered the house and were looking at you with wide eyes.

"Who's this foxy lady?" someone who you recognized as none other then the Jack Johnson says eyeing you up and down. Your face turns as red as a tomato.

"Don't scare her away Johnson," Cameron Dallas says. "Sorry but look at her," he gestures to you with hands, "I mean aren't we all thinking Zayyyumm bae." Johnson asks raising his eyebrows.

"We were but we didn't voice it," Carter Reynolds says. A couple of the other boys agree with him. "Well sorry for saying how I feel. I won't make that mistake again," Johnson says under his breath.

As that whole conversation was happening Hayes had walked behind you wrapping his arms around your waist leaning his head on your shoulder. You on the other hand had buried your face into your hands.

"Are you guys done now?" Hayes asks annoyed. Johnson nods his head and the other boys do the same. Hayes then removes your hands from your face and holds them in his.

"Well boys this is my amazing girlfriend Y/N," Hayes says.

"Oh dude I'm sorry I didn't know she was yours," Johnson says his face full of regret. "That's what you get Johnson for hitting on random girls who happened to be alone in the house with my brother before we got here," Nash Grier says laughing. Everyone including you and Hayes busted out laughing as Jack Johnson turned red.

"Whatever I'm hungry. Got any food Hayes?" Johnson asks. "Yeah in the fridge. Help yourself," Hayes says. Johnson walks over to the fridge and starts to grab a whole bunch of food out of it accompanied by several of the other boys.

You, Hayes, Nash, and Cameron walk into the living room. Nash and Cameron sit all cuddled up next to each other on one side of the couch while you sit on Hayes lap on the other side.

"So how have you been brother? Treating your lady right?" Nash asks Hayes. Hayes let's out a small chuckle. "I don't know," he gives an exaggerated sigh, "why don't you ask her," Hayes says.

Rolling his eyes Nash turns to look at you. "Tell me he's treating you good so that I don't have to beat his ass," Nash says. You let out a giggle and say, "He's treating me just like a princess." "Excellent," Nash replies.

You rest your back on Hayes' chest and go to close your eyes when Taylor Caniff comes into the room shouting. "Guys did you know that-what is that Hayes?" he asks his voice going serious.

All the boys come into the living room and crowed around you and Hayes. "Is that a...hickey?" Shawn Mendes asks.

"Looks like it," Aaron Carpenter says. "Oh no my baby brother is way to young to be getting hickeys," Nash says. "Don't be so hard on him he's sixteen. He's probably already been to third base," Cameron says. "Go Hayes!" Carter says. "Don't encourage him Carter. He does not need-" Nash starts to say but is stopped by Hayes.

"Guys chill!" Hayes shouts. Everyone turns to look at him then to you. Gulping you stand quickly stand up and walk out of the room.

"Y/N wait!" Hayes calls but you don't listen you keep walking until you reach Hayes' room. Once you got there you fall face first onto his bed and let out a loud frustrated groan.

"Nice going Y/N," you says to yourself, "amazing first impression." "It actually couldn't have gone better," you hear Hayes says behind you. Sitting up you see Hayes standing in the doorway smiling.

"What do you mean?" you ask. "Well," Hayes walks over to you and holds you in his arms as you continue to sit on the bed and he stands right in front of you, "they aren't used to me having a girlfriend so this gave them a glance at what to expect," he says.

"So I didn't do anything wrong?" you ask. "Baby girl giving me a hickey is not a wrong thing. It's actually a great thing," he says. "Okay, " you reply.

He laces his fingers with yours pulling you off of the bed and making you stand in front of him. He then holds you tightly in his arms.

"Now let me return the favor," he whispers attaching his lips to your neck. Your breath catches in your throat as you melt into his arms.

Published
May 13 2017