Hayes Grier ( Requested Smut )

*Requested by Imthebae101. Hope you enjoy!"

Where the reader says Hayes is innocent in bed to her friends and he proves her wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Just so you all know in this imagine Hayes is 23 and you are 22. It didn't feel appropriate for you two to be teenagers in it.*

*And I wouldn't suggest readers under 13 read this update but if you do ( cause I can't stop you or anything like that ) read at your own risk.*

Okay you may continue now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine being in your living room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

"Eek I'm so excited to see you!" you squeal hugging your best friend who you hadn't seen in eight months due to being on tour with Hayes. "It feels like we haven't hugged in years," she says.

"I've missed you. How have you been?"  you ask her as you both sit down on the couch. "I've been doing as well as possible with my bestie gone and traveling the world with her celebrity boyfriend. How have you been?" she asks. "I've been great. I enjoyed spending all of that time with Hayes and the rest of the boys away from reality and all," you say.

"Now on to the juicy stuff. Tell me," she takes your hands in hers and looks you dead in the eyes, "did you loose your V-card on this trip?" "Well umm you see-yeah I did," you say blushing and looking at your lap.

"Eek I'm so happy for you!" she squeals squeezing your hands slightly.

"How is Mr. Celebrity in bed?" she wiggles her eyebrows causing you to laugh. "You can't really expect me to answer that can you?" you ask once you had stopped laughing. "I wouldn't have asked otherwise," she says seriously.

"Okay. Okay. I'll tell you," you say. She smiles already anticipating what you are going to say. You let out a small sigh and answer her question.

"He's just so loving, tender, and innocent in bed. I just wish for once he could be a freak in the sheets," you say. "I know what you mean. Sometimes it's nice to spice things up a little," she says.

Suddenly her face brightens up as an idea forms in her head. She looks at you threw the corner of her eye and gives a sly smile.

"Oh no what's that look for?" you ask her. "We are going shopping for some new lingerie for you," she says. "Oh hell no. We are not doing that," you reply seriously.

"Please please please please? It'll be a great way for us to catch up. Please?" she asks batting her eyelashes. "What we're going to catch up over thongs?" you ask giving a small chuckle at the idea.

"Yasss exactly! What's a better way then that?" she asks. "No we're not doing that Y/B/F/N," you say.

After she whines the word please about ten more times you jump up onto your feet and say, "Fine! C'mon before I change my mind."

Jumping up on her feet she takes your hand in hers and literally pulls you threw the front door and to her car.

Hayes P.O.V.

Quickly ducking for cover in one of the hallway closets as the girls ran past me one thought kept repeating in my head over and over again.

"Freak in the sheets huh? I'll show you that I can be exactly that Y/N," I whisper to myself.

Once I was sure the girls where gone I came out of my hiding spot and head up stairs with my phone in hand ready to press the call button.

Your P.O.V.