Shawn Mendes---Picture Imagine: We Were Just Kids When We Fell In Love

Play 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran while reading this imagine for the full effect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Caption: Today is mine and Y/N's two year anniversary

Caption: Today is mine and Y/N's two year anniversary. Even though we can't be together on this incredible day I wanted to tell her through this message how much she means to me. So here it goes. I remember you being an adorable little girl in elementary school and coming over to my house every day after school. My mum would always have freshly baked muffins that we would scarf down in minutes. Do you remember that time I got sick for eating seven of them at once? Those were good times. I remember you being in middle school and going threw your crazy phases. The one I remember the clearest was when you were determined to be a bad girl even though you were and always will be a goody goody. Do you remember the time I told you to put a tumb tac on the teachers chair and then you would be a bad girl in my eyes? You put ot on the chair but just before the teacher went to sit down you yelled at him not to and told on yourself. Those were also good times. When high school came around though we our connection started to disappear. We started to fall for different people but were both hoping that each other would declare their undying love for the other one. I remember always being there for you when all of those assholes hurt you over and over again. They were incredibly stupid. I also remember you one time punching one of the girls I dated in the nose because she cheated on me. After that everyone knew not to mess with either one of us again. Finally when sophomore year pulled around though I told you that I was in love with you. You stared at me with a blank face which confused me and made me regret telling you since I was thinking that that look meant you didn't feel the same way about me. But none the less a few painful and embarrassing moments later you wrapped you arms around my neck and gave me a passionate kiss saying you loved me too. Later in the day I asked you out on our first date. On that date to the arcade I asked you to be my girlfriend which you happily excepted. Now two years later on that same day here we are across the world from each other and still in love. My favorite lyrics from 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran's song is: We were just kids when we fell in love not knowing what it was. I will not give you up this time. This is more true then I can ever explain to you. We were deeply in love with each other since we met in kindergarten that day all of those years ago but never told one another until we were older. I love you Y/N! I want to spend the rest of my life loving you. Hopefully one day when we're older you will make me the happiest man alive and become my wife. Happy anniversary darling! I will be home soon and then I have a wonderful evening planned for us. See you soon.

♡ Your Muffin Man

Published
May 10 2017