Hayes Grier---Picture Imagine: Basketball Accidents Can Be Glorious Things

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Caption: I was standing outside with the guys while we were playing a game of basketball when a drop dead gorgeous girl walked by us

Caption: I was standing outside with the guys while we were playing a game of basketball when a drop dead gorgeous girl walked by us. Now everyone else continued to play pretending that they hadn't seen her while quietly upping their game to show off their moves more but I'm not that smooth. When I saw her I completely froze. And of course it happened to be that second that my teammates threw the ball to me. Well the ball hit me in the face knocking me to the ground. She ran over to me to make sure I was okay. Let's just say I went from being in physical pain to having butterflies flying around in my stomach the second she touched my arm. How does that even work? One moment I'm in pain then this beautiful girl touches me and poof I forget about the pain. I have no idea how that's even possible but it happened. After I had sat back up the girl and I started to talk as the rest of the guys went back to playing. I took her to on of my secret hideouts in the woods where I learned that her name is Y/N. Gosh isn't that a gorgeous name for a beautiful girl? Anyways we continued to hangout for the rest of the day and even a little into the night. When she told me that she had to go I was crushed. I didn't want her to ever leave me. I asked her for her number which she happily gave to me. Then she left. I like this girl already. She will be mine and I promise you I will stop at nothing until she is.

Published
May 16 2017