chapter 3

Chapter​ 3

Jessica (Jessica's pov)

I walk behind the library making sure nobody was following me I see Justin waiting for me and I go to him and he kisses me and I kiss back. We pulled away a minute later "so how are you and our baby doing?"Justin said "I'm good and our baby is fine"I said happy and he places a hand on my not-yet-showing-baby-bump I giggle "can you come over tonight? I want to be with you and our baby"he said "sure"I said and I kissed him and he kissed back then the bell rings. We pull away "see you tonight baby"Justin said giving me a goodbye kiss and we head out separate ways.

I go to my fourth period and work thinking about our baby. So I get my phone out and text from under the desk.

(Justin's and Jessica's​ confrontation)

.Hey baby- Jessica

.Hi baby what's up- Justin

.I just wanted to talk to you- Jessica

.Baby I love you- Justin

.Love you too- Jessica

.I can't wait to find out if our baby is a girl or a boy- Justin

.Me too- Jessica

.I hope it is a boy- Justin

.Oh so it could be just like you?- Jessica

.Yep lol- Justin

.Lol- Jessica

.You are my life- Justin

I turn around and look at Justin and he smiles as in says 'yes you are' I smile back and turn back around.

.Oh I know I am- Jessica

.yea you are- Justin

.See you tonight- Jessica

. See you tonight baby- Justin

I put my phone away and got back to work.

************************************
Awe so cute 😊 so what will happen tonight? Well nothing sexual! 😶 I don't want that in this story either sorry for those who wanted that. 😐 So they are arguing if their baby is a girl or a boy awe 😄 so like, comment and share bye 👋.