chapter 23

Song: close by Nick Jonas

Justin (Justin's pov)

I'm so worried about Jessica I can't believe she broke her leg, so I help her out of the car once we get home and into the house and on the couch and put her wealchair next to the couch. Then I go and get destiny and come back "mommy got hurt"I said to destiny and I go and put her in her crib and go back to Jessica.

Jessica (Jessica's pov)

(Sorry I had to change back to Jessica's pov because I am not good at boy pov)

I lay on the couch and see Justin come back into the living room and sits on the couch next to me. "Are you ok sweetie?"Justin asked me "yes" I said and looked up at him and he was looking at me. I get up and try to get into the wealchair and Justin helps me "thank u" I said "your welcome" Justin said taking me to the guest room since I can't go upstairs. He helps me into the bed and covers me with the blanket and climbs into the bed with me.

*The next morning*

I wake up to being alone, Justin had to call in saying he couldn't come in today so I get up and trys to reach for the wealchair, I fall off the bed and good thing I didn't land on my bad leg, but I fell with a thump. I hear the bathroom door open and Justin comes out to see me on the floor "babe are you ok?"Justin said rushing over to me and helps my into the wealchair. "Yeah I just fell off the bed trying to get into the wealchair" I said looking up at him, he takes me to the kitchen and makes breakfast. I thank him for breakfast and roll to the living room and see destiny already awake so I get up and holds onto the crib and doesn't stand on my hurt leg and picks up destiny and sits back into the rolling chair.

"Hi baby" I said to destiny and she looks up at me "are you hungry?"I asked her and gave her bottle to her. "I love you baby girl"I said and I know I won't get a answer but I also know she loves me too and she knows it. "Mommy's going to be a Jefferson too"Justin said at the entrance of the living room. I smile and look at him "yes I am but I can't wait for the wedding"I said "me too" Justin said

************************************
Ok guys I need more ideas for the wedding so if u got ideas comment down below and so I didn't know what to write for today so, omg they are so cute together I can't wait for the wedding ekkkk lol so like, comment and share byeeeeee