chapter 5

Chapter 5

Jessica (Jessica's​ pov)

We are laying down on the couch watching TV with his arms around me. And my head on his chest. I feel him kiss my forehead and I smile moving my head up to kiss him and he kisses me back. I wrap my arms around him and lay my head back onto his chest and listen to his heart beat while watching TV but I end up falling asleep.

Justin (Justin's pov)

I look down and see Jessica asleep so I pick her up nicely well you guys might think I'm not wanting our baby but the truth is I really do want this baby I truly love Jessica with all my heart. So I carry her to my room and put her on my king size bed and pull the blankets over her and kiss her forehead and whisper "I love you Jessica and our baby with all my heart" so I change and get under the covers with her and wrap my arms around her and fall asleep as well.

-Skip to the next morning-

Jessica (Jessica's pov)

I wake up in Justin's room and I feel Justin's arms around me so I gently get out of his grip. So I grab a pair of clothes and phone then go to his bathroom and close the door and put on some music from my phone and put on 'shower by Becky G' so I take my clothes off and turn on the shower and get in.

So I sing along with her "think of you when I'm going to bed, when I wake up think of you again" I sing washing myself "dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower" I sing and I when I'm done singing the whole song I hear a video recorder on a phone click done. I already new who was video recordering so I continue to wash my body and sing again. I feel strong arms around my waist so I turn my head to see Justin "did you record me singing in the shower?"I asked "yeah but I won't show anyone"Justin said kissing me and I kiss back.

So once we are done taking a shower we get dressed and go to Starbucks we meet mark and Breanna. Breanna hugs me and I hug back then mark "you two are a cute couple"mark said
Me and Justin were shocked "how do you know that we are a couple?"I asked "well Breanna seen you two behind the library kissing but don't worry I'm not mad I'm happy for you" mark said smiling "what about you saying that you don't want us together?"Justin said "dude that was a prank I can't believe you fell for it"mark said laughing and we laugh along.

************************************
Omg mark knew that Justin and Jessica were together all along 😝 but he isn't mad yay! 😊 So Breanna caught them dang so like,comment and share bye.