chapter 19

Jessica (Jessica's pov)

Song: O.D.D.hey violet lyrics

-skip six months later-

(A/n sorry I just wanted to get to part where she is close to the end of her pregnancy).

So now I'm due any day now, my mom and dad know about destiny spring Jefferson. I'm happy that they were so happy for me, so I get out of my car and close the door as I go to the front door of my parents house. Ok so a couple of months ago me and my brother, boyfriend, friends finished high school and now we are able to do as we please. I go to the door and nock shortly after my mom answers the door and I smile at the house full of people for the baby shower. "Hi Mom and dad"I said and I hug them both and go to the living room as I say hi to everyone else. Justin said he was going to come here early for the party to do something, which I don't know what he was going to do.

My Little sister comes to me (sorry that I didn't mention Jessica's and marks little sister I forgot to put that in there) she was thirteen years old and her name was Emily. "Jessica can u open the gifts now?"Emily said with a happy face "yes I can" I said not wanting to make her upset so we go deeper into the living room and I sit in the arm chair as I see Justin come in and sit down beside me. I start to go through the bags as I see everyone watching with a video camera as well. I hold out a few outfits that would fit destiny well "aww thank u" I said as I finished going through the gifts and everyone goes to eat I was about to go and get my food when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I yelp and hold my stomach, Emily was told only one with me and everyone else was in the dining room so I sit down on the couch and I look at Emily. "Emily go get mom and dad" I said in pain and she runs into the dining room and I could hear her say "mom, dad somethings wrong with Jessica" and I heard people running into the living room.

"God David get the car running we need to get her to the hospital, she's going into labor" mom said and my dad runs to the car as Justin picks me up and we all go to the hospital.

*

*

*

*

I lay in the delivery room, going through the last painful contraction, I look to my side and see, Justin, mom and my dad standing beside me. Then the doctor comes over to me "ok Jessica I'm going to have u start pushing now on the count of three" the doctor said and I sucked in a breath holding my mom's and Justin's hand. "One....two....three" the doctor said and I started pushing and so much pain came after that, I let out a painful scream after a while. "It hurts" I said in pain as tears came to my eyes "I know sweetie, it will be over soon" mom said and I started pushing again.

************************************
Omg she's going into labor 😁 it must hurt 😶 so what will happen next? Like, comment and share byeeeeee