chapter 7

Chapter 7

Jessica (Jessica's pov)

So Jake (the boy that plays the piano) and so I spick into the microphone "hi everyone how is everyone's afternoon?"I asked "good" the audience said "good well this is a new song I wrote I hope you like it, it is called titanium"I said and Jake starts to play and I started to sing.

'Sings titanium'

I finished singing titanium and I hear clapping and chearing so I smile and I look at Justin he was smiling at me so i get ready to sing the next song​.

'Sings young and beautiful'

There was some more clapping and my sift was over so I walk off the stage and I walk to Justin and he gets up and kiss me and I kiss back then we pulled back. "You look beautiful baby" Justin​ said "Thank you" I said smiling "your welcome" Justin said "well let me go and change then we can leave" I said "ok" Justin said and I walk to my changing room and get back into my old clothes and go back to Justin, mark and Breanna so we leave the falls and walk to the car and go to the park. I have my arms wrapped around Justin and his arms around me. "baby i love you"I said happy "I love you too baby"Justin said I kiss him and he kisses back.
************************************
So cute 😊 so like, comment and share bye