chapter 14

Jessica (Jessica's​ pov)

After they go to the living room I get them a snack and put it on the living room coffee table and go to the guest room and put they're bags on the bed. Then I grab my laptop and go to the living room to watch Alice and tomus while I do my school work.

-Skip to when Jessica finished working on her school work-

I put my laptop down and watch TV with Alice and tomus, "hey guys how about you go get some shoe's on and I'll take you to the mall to pick out a toy"I said "yes"Alice and tomus said together happily and they go and get some shoe's on and I get my phone. And money then wait at the front door for them and they come running down the stairs and runs to the car.

We get in the car and go to the mall and I park the car then we get out of the car and I take they're hands walking across the street and we go into the mall."where do you guys want to go?" I asked Alice and tomus "the toy store" they said at the same time "let's go"I said and we go to the toy store "let's go and get Alice a toy first and we will go and get your toy Tomus then we will go and get some ice cream"I said "yay"they said again Alice picks up a pack of Barbie's that has five Barbie dolls in it. "You can get that Alice let's go and gets Tomus's toy ok"I said and we go to the boys section and tomus picks out a pack of toy car's and we go to the cash register and I pay for they're toys.

"your so awesome Jessica thank you" tomus and Alice said hugging me and I hug back "your welcome now let's go and get some ice cream, how about that"I said and we go to the court yard and to the ice cream store "can I have Oreo ice cream?"tomus said "can I have choclate ice cream?"Alice asked "sure, I would like chocolate chip ice cream"I said to the guy at the counter and he get us our ice cream and I pay for that as well. I give Alice and tomus they're ice creams and we go to the court yard, sit down and eat our ice creams.

************************************
Sounds like they are having a good day 😊 now I want Oreo ice cream😂 so like, comment and share bye...