chapter 12

Jessica (Jessica's pov)

I grab my phone, money and go outside walking to the park I'm still wearing my tank top and you can see my baby bump really good know "Jessica" I familiar voice said and I look around and it's the family that lives beside us. "Hi Samantha" I said smiling and she smiles back "omg your pregnant?"Samantha said happily and Samantha's husband James comes over "hi Jessica"James said as Alice and tomus (Samantha James kids) "to answer your question samantha yes I am" I said "aww are you having a girl or boy?"Alice and samantha said at the same time.

"Me and Justin are having a baby girl named destiny spring Jefferson" I said "may I?"Samantha said moving to me "sure" I said and she puts her hand on my belly and destiny (the baby) kicks again. "Aww" samantha Said and she pulls her hand away "Jessica are you available for the rest of the week?" Samantha said "yes I am" I said and we watch Alice and tomus play with the other kids. "Me and James are going on a trip for the week tomorrow and we need a babysitter Alice and tomus don't like the other babysitters we had but they love you, can you babysit them please we will pay $30 per day?"samantha said "sure I would love to babysit them"I said and she hugs me and I hug back.

"I'll bring them over tomorrow morning" samantha said and I knod and we say our goodbyes and I start to walk to the store and get snacks, food, drinks, chocolate, chocolate chip cookies, the food Alice and tomus loves. Then I pay for the groceries and begin to walk home again and my phone rings, so I get my phone out and it's Justin.

-Phone call-

Babe where are you?-Justin

I went to the park and talked to the neighbors samantha and James they asked if we could babysit Alice and tomus for a week and it will give me practice for destiny and I went to the store to get some groceries-jessica

Ok do you want me to pick you up?-Justin

No it's ok I can walk-jessica

Ok babe I love you-Justin

I love you too bye-jessica

Bye-justin

-End of phone call-

So I put my phone away again and walk home then I walk into the kitchen and start to put the groceries away and take my chocolate and go to the living room and turn on the TV and eat my chocolate.

************************************
Man I want some chocolate right now 😁 so Jessica gots to babysit 😊 so like, comment and share